Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fatigue While On Eca Stack???

PowerPrincess

Hey guys....

Question, i'm a 20 year old female, i cycle with clen and eca but for some time now I've been exhausted.

Does anyone know what this could be a symptom of????

Isn't the ECA stack supposed to give you an UP???

For some reason, it has no effect on me that way and I still remain exhausted....additionally fat loss is difficult for me....does anyone who's experienced with this have any ideas why????

Please help

Thanks guys :D

Sometimes I am tired on ECA, sometimes I have energy. Even if I am eating the same stuff, I haven't figured out what causes one or the other yet.

Ok, I just came off 3 weeks of Clen (I maxed out at 4 pills and didn't feel any sides --- should i have increased the dosage?)

Now, I'm doing a week of Hydroxicut (12 pills a days)...sometimes feeling a little nausus but i get over it.

I am on a ketogenic diet which is what some people may give reason to the fatigue but even on my carbs up days I feel totally exhausted.

My routine (workout) consists of 20 min cardio sessions (intervals) 6 days a week and 3-4 days of weights a week.

I just can't stand the feeling of lethargy...i've even resorted to taking ginseng which only gives me like a 30 minute boost....anyone have any ideas as to why??
:confused:

Thanks for your time everyone :D

eeeek... 12 pills a day would kill me... i know its the 'recommeded dosage' but personally i never go near that... and 3 weeks on clen was probably too long... (and don't get me started on keto diet... of that, i'm not a big supporter :) )

what you probably need to do is get off of all the stimulants for awhile.. give your receptors a chance to clear out... putting too much stuff like that in your body for too long can produce strange effects...

(btw - fatigue isn't unheard of on these things... especially hydroxycut, for some reason a lot of people feel it...)

soooo.... get off all that crap (clen/eca et al) for about a month or so (be prepared for some major headaches, you'll want to ease off gradually over the space of a week or two)...

give your body a chance to regulate itself for a while, then gradually ease onto a different eca and see how that works for you... i've tried a few, and xendarine seems to be my fav... the hydroxycut was okay, but it's more expensive and you have to take more pills, so the bottle doesn't last nearly as long... xen was just as good if not better and a much easier to follow dosing schedule...

why so much therms anyways, what are your goals.. what are you eating (oh yeah... keto :rolleyes: hehe)... i found that when i gave up on concentrating on trying to loose weight and starting lifting really heavy to gain muscle (and cleaned up my diet so i was eating ENOUGH (read lots and lots over 2500 cal a day ususally) of the right foods at the right times)... the fat fell off by itself...

As far as what i'm eating while on the keto diet, a typical day looks somewhat like this:

9am 3-4 egg whites
12pm (1 can tuna, lemon juice, tobasco, lemon/pepper spices, celery, hot mustard powder)
2:30 2 turkery burgers
3:45 some slices of deli turkey meat (maybe 3)
7:00 2 Hamburgers
10:00 some slices of turkey

Prior to thr 3 weeks on clen, I had been off stimulants for at least a month

My goal is ultimately fat loss and muscle toning, I already lift heavy weights :D

Have you every used Adipokinetix? Has anyone tried Mass Quantities version of that????

Thanks guys....cant wait for imput :)

I would say the fatigue is from your diet. No doubt. That diet isnt good for extended lengths.

I dont see how you can operate on that much hydroxycut---shoot 6 of those a day has me wired :spin:

actually when i use the hydroxicut and the other eca stacks i feel nothing in the terms of sides....even when i've been off for several months and then go back on again for another cycle....weird huh???

Princess,
Thanks for posting your diet. The tryptophan in the turkey could be causing some lethargy.... how long since you've had any carbs? Any carb-up weekends?

Good info on diet board 'sticky' by Mr. X on various keto diets that include phases of carb intake to maximize training efforts & energy while still acheiving fat loss... might help you some.

Some time ago, I went on the keto diet similar to yours... adding EFAs (healthy fatty acid oils) helped a lot w/ energy. Are you taking any vitamins w/ the meat & eggs?

Adipo is another fat burner/thermo mix... if clen & 12 Hydr aren't doing it for you, probably burned out on them already.... good idea to give 'em a break for awhile- tolerance and dependance on these after too much for too long.

Just a few ideas...Flex :)

Top Bottom