Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fatigue While On Eca Stack???

Now, I'm doing a week of Hydroxicut (12 pills a days)...sometimes feeling a little nausus but i get over it.

I am on a ketogenic diet which is what some people may give reason to the fatigue but even on my carbs up days I feel totally exhausted.

My routine (workout) consists of 20 min cardio sessions (intervals) 6 days a week and 3-4 days of weights a week.

I just can't stand the feeling of lethargy...i've even resorted to taking ginseng which only gives me like a 30 minute boost....anyone have any ideas as to why??

It sounds like you are overtraining. 20mins of cardio isn't much, but if you really do intervals everytime that isn't good. You don't necessarily have to training ridiculous amounts to overtrain. Combining 6 days of intervals w/3-4 days of weights is enough to tax your system.

Also if you are doing that much ECA can contribute. Since ECA is a stimulant you are pushing your body beyond what it could do naturally when you workout (i'm guessing you use the Hydroxycut before your workouts). Since you have done a really hard workout you need more time to recover. If you hit the iron later in the day you are eating into your recovery time. If you do another hard the next day you are taxing even more yourself more andreducing your chances for a complete recovery. It is easy to overtrain-disciplined athletes think they need to workout alot, but your body needs rest. You might think by taking one day off a week you are losing your edge-actually you are making it sharper.

REMEMBER YOU DON'T GROW IN THE GYM YOU GROW IN BED (THIS PRINCIPLE HOLDS TRUE FOR CARDIO TOO)

It is hard to rest if you are on ECA too. You're always revving the engine (your heart) and this creates a general fatigue. I can get tons of sleep and still fell tired using ECA-that's the effect it has.

1) I'd do this-REST REST REST. Sleep 9hrs/night at least and take one day off training entirely.
2) Quit using the ECA/Clen for a few weeks (advice on cleaning out the receptors is good). Some people say it is okay to use ECA for extended periods of time, but it probably works better for 2-3 cycles.
3) Cut back on the Cardio. Do 3-4 days a week. And only do intervals 2 of those days tops!
4) Stick to the diet-sounds like you have it dialled in BUT KEEP IN MIND you derive energy for short cardio sessions from carbs.

IMO being on a keto diet and trying to build muscle and doing that much cardio is contradictory. Do less cardio and increase carbs slightly or cut out cardio all together. Lifting and keto are great-you're getting tons of protein. Cardio needs carbs and you aren't eating many. Muscle needs protein which you have plenty off. Cardio doesn't get carbs so it starts to catabolize muscle in an effort to recover. Then you go lift. See how you might be working against yourself-can't recover from cardio and then can't recover from lifting.

Your drive is great, but remember to schedule rest days and a rest week everyonce in awhile. Overtraining doesn't happen overnight. It creeps up on you gradually. Also don't try and do too much at once which it seems to me has happened. Focus on keto and building muscle for a few weeks. Then alter the diet and focus on cardio and cutting fat for a few weeks. Feel free to email me if you have anymore questions.

FHG

I found it almost impossible to put on muscle while doing the ketosis diet. One of the reasons I dropped it. It's good for losing weight if you are somebody who won't work out.

But I can only tell you about my personal experience

Spatts made me think of something... are you taking any.. ibueprofin? (sp?) combining the two (ephedra and ibueprofin) makes for a nice sleep aid...

use asprin for aches/pains/headaches when on ephedra-based products.

Just like alcohol, the more often you drink the more you need to get drunk....same goes for ECA's.

Take a day off (or 2) a week if your going on for an extended time. And I agree with the "overtraining" if you exceed way beyond what's physically possible for too long it'll catch up with you regardless of what you take.

Switching ECA's evrey once in a while is another way to try to prevent getting used to it. Xzenadrine, Dymetadrine, or yohimbine....taking a total break and using L-Tyrosine for that time (it naturally boosts your thyriod). Maybe your adrenals just need a break.

Good Luck!~

Eca and expecially Clen wreak havoc on your adrenal glands, especially if you use them for long periods of time. You need to cycle off these compounds for a month or more to revive your adrenals. This happened to me- I was totally burned out. When I stopped- i felt much better (after the withdrawl symptoms went away aagh!)
When you go back on the stuff it works a lot better too.
I use a non- ephedrine product like diet fuel or reform by scitech while i'm cycling off. it has caffeine and ginseng to keep you awake- but no ephedrine so you can rest those adrenals. Also b- vitamins help restore adrenals after thermogenic burnout.

really.....use diet fuel instead of an ephedra product when you're coming off????

Bcomplex vitamins help to remedy your glands/receptor sites????

I take a slew of vitamins already and specifically a B complex.

Thanks

Any other tips :)

Top Bottom