Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat photos

Tatyana

Elite Mentor
Biting the bullet here and posting some fat photos.

These are all after I moved to Europe and England.

I have always been into running or the gym and I did start eating quite healthy at around 21, but I did have a few chubby phases.

When I moved to England when I was first married, a couple of things happened.

I couldn't work at first, I was newly married and my husband worked nights, we were broke and I couldn't go to the gym, I was a bit homesick, all my mates lived in London and I couldn't afford to go and see them all that often and I had to try every single new food that existed in England.

I put on three stone, about 45 lb or 20 kg in 6-9 months. It is not a HUGE amount of weight, but it is quite a bit on a 5'4/164 cm girl

Pic in pink, me chubby in Amsterdam

The rest are me being a fattie in England.

Sorry, they are all scanned, so the quality is not great

p10100103.jpg

p10100023.jpg

p10100033.jpg

P10100052.jpg

P10100062-1.jpg

I was chubby for a couple of years and then finally dieted down.

I ate healthy, and I dropped my fat to 50 g/day. I think it took me about a year to get the weight off, but as I wasn't exercising, I was skinny fat.

I looked ok in clothing, but in a bikini, I still looked fat.

I weighed about 130 lb here, and a US size 6-8, UK size 10-12 which is pretty average.

p10100073.jpg

needtogetaas said:
I also just noticed that I can talk in girl talk. WOOOOHOOO its cool being a mod.

Geeeeeeeeeeeeez as soon as I say photos, you are straight in there aren't you :)

Just after that last pic was taken, I started back at the gym.

This is about a month to a month and a half later.

I swear that all the training I did before made a huge difference.

YAH muscle memory.

P10100082-1.jpg

LOL stop teasing me girl. I like photos but no more then the next guy. Plus you're a good friend so I jump a little faster when I see you post.

About two years later, I started competing in bodybuilding and figure.

This is my fav comp pic

MissTitan2006.jpg

needtogetaas said:
LOL stop teasing me girl. I like photos but no more then the next guy. Plus you're a good friend so I jump a little faster when I see you post.

:)

Ok

I also have all my progress pics, which I think that people can go and see.

I have also had to come back from injury (I did get a bit chubby recovering from this), but I have to say that my chubby now is a 'bodybuilding' chubby, which is really a normal bodyfat for women.

I fully ruptured my achilles tendon from a motorcycle accident about a year and half ago.

07-10-06_13232.jpg

p10100162-1.jpg

Top Bottom