Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat loss cycle for fatso

dosteov

First off - I know that DIET and CARDIO are KEY!

So that said. I've got a friend who's run a couple of cycles in the past. He's planning on running the following cycle. He's 6' 240 pounds about 22% bf.

Test 500mgs wks 1-20
Dbol 35mgs wks 1-4
TestProp 100mgs EOD wks 1-4
Tren 50mgsED wks 5-12

Adex for bloat. HCG for PCT. What do you guys think? Should he add anythning towards the tail end to help him out some?

Thanks...

dosteov said:
First off - I know that DIET and CARDIO are KEY!

So that said. I've got a friend who's run a couple of cycles in the past. He's planning on running the following cycle. He's 6' 240 pounds about 22% bf.

If you know DIET is the key, you should not be giving the guy any pointers on cycles. You shouuld push him to get on a diet regiment. Come on, he's 22% bodyfat, what else do I need to say?

mr x is exactly right at 22% he doesn't need to be considering a cycle now, maybe a cycle of cardio and training sessions and a better eating habbit. just get that in line for your friend then once he gets down to around 15 or so% then he will be good to go and wont waste his gear.

INNOCENT said:
mr x is exactly right at 22% he doesn't need to be considering a cycle now, maybe a cycle of cardio and training sessions and a better eating habbit. just get that in line for your friend then once he gets down to around 15 or so% then he will be good to go and wont waste his gear.

I honestly agree with you guys. The last cycle he ran was a 6 month GH cycle (along with 20 weeks of Test thrown in there). He lost 40 pounds (he was 280). He really lacks discipline apparently (he also likes beer a little too much). I mean he's a pretty strong guy (he never really worked out that seriouslly but I've seen him bench 315 a couple of times). He's going to run this regardless of what I tell him.

Ya deffinately tell him to slim down a little and I dont see giveing some fatso as you call it D-Bols..Tell him to drop some weight workout a few months and than ask about a cycle when his dick is visable..know what I mean

dosteov said:
I honestly agree with you guys. The last cycle he ran was a 6 month GH cycle (along with 20 weeks of Test thrown in there). He lost 40 pounds (he was 280). He really lacks discipline apparently (he also likes beer a little too much). I mean he's a pretty strong guy (he never really worked out that seriouslly but I've seen him bench 315 a couple of times). He's going to run this regardless of what I tell him.
Then let him run it and leave him alone.

What is the point of prop the first few weeks? I am guessing to get his test levels up quick. So what is the point of dbol? It makes no sense.
Cutting with dbol too?
Your friend is a moron. I would not give him any advice. The health issues he is going to face from being overweight and doing AAS are not something you want to be involved with.
For gods sake. The guy can't even eat properly and he's using AAS. What an idiot. Keep away from him. He is obviously not smart. The only thing you can get out of being around that guy is trouble.

First Off I weigh 225 and my friend Dosteov who started this thread is an arrogant douche that needs a good ass kicking. None of you morons on this stupid site no shit about me , so why would anyone take it upon themselves to spew such crap any way. Obviously this idiot Dosteov who says he is my friend , sometimes I wonder, has a lot free time on his hands and thinks it is funny to publically downgrade friends to amuse himself. For the record I went from 280 to 225 , last time I checked , that kind of weightloss required some work other than popping open beer cans.

Last edited:
rdl1972 said:
First Off I weigh 225 and my friend Dosteov who started this thread is an arrogant douche that needs a good ass kicking. None of you morons on this stupid site no shit about me , so why would anyone take it upon themselves to spew such crap any way. Obviously this idiot Dosteov who says he is my friend , sometimes I wonder, has a lot free time on his hands and thinks it is funny to publically downgrade friends to amuse himself. For the record I went from 280 to 225 , last time I checked , that kind of weightloss required some work other than popping open beer cans.

drama queen. lol

Top Bottom