Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fasted Morning Cardio

lol or are you just jelous because I get away with eating like shit, lol.

My main problems are as follows:

before bed, if we dont have any cottage cheese in then Im stuck for what to eat, cottage cheese isnt really filling anyway.

when I get back from school Im stuck for what to eat especially if I got the bus home, my back aches from the walking and I just want somthing quick to make, eggs are ideal but I often have them before bed. If I have eggs after school then problem 1 occurs.

some days I am just never hungry...

LOL @ THINKING you can get away with eating like shit and ACTUALLY getting away with it...

just wait 'til your 25...that "shit" that you are eating today will creep up on you and keep you bloating for days!

LOL @ THINKING you can get away with eating like shit and ACTUALLY getting away with it...

just wait 'til your 25...that "shit" that you are eating today will creep up on you and keep you bloating for days!

lol, I dont eat that bad, like i said in the posts before those are my main problems. In the first week of cutting I lost 5lbs just from cutting out shit like whole pizzas before bed, lol but I think the 5lbs was mostly water as I just looked a bit less bloated...

cutting sucks I hate it

i alway do before breakfeast, 2 scoops of bcaa, one cup of coffe and then depending how i feel and look, i could do 40-70 min powerwalk, 5-7 days a week.

it could be enough whit 40-60 mins, 4-5 days a week but i like to eat=)

Top Bottom