Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fasted Morning Cardio

do your cardio post weight training. same effect without having to deal with possible muscle loss. chris aceto said anything over 30 minutes fasted will begin to cut into muscle.

muscle loss during cardio no matter what time you do it leads to muscle loss to some digree for most. the majority of people seem to have better results first thing in the morning, but do it post w/o because its simply more convenient

i like the early am on an empty stomach. it is the best time to do it. i would step it up to 3 days per wk. until you reach your desired bf%

I can only do it twice a week because of school so I do it on weekends.

How much would you say it enough for post workout cardio?

I can only do it twice a week because of school so I do it on weekends.

How much would you say it enough for post workout cardio?
post w/o is imo your second best choice. i wouldnt do more than 20-30 mins. at any one time and i wouldnt do any more than 3-4 days per wk unless your going low into the singles.

post w/o is imo your second best choice. i wouldnt do more than 20-30 mins. at any one time and i wouldnt do any more than 3-4 days per wk unless your going low into the singles.

OK well I already do 20mins post workout cause I ride my bike to and from the gym. So if I do 20mins post workout 3 times a week and fasted morning cardio twice a week for 35mins then that should be ok?

EM, you and i are in the same boat. both at 18% and doing this. keep it up bro, well get six packs together. Keep it on an empty stomach.

-iggy

morning cardio vs pm cardio vs post training cardio. there is very little difference. mentally people might feel fasted cardio is better but it really comes down to how tight your diet is and how hard youre training. cardio done 3 hours after your last meal is considered a fasted state.

EM, you and i are in the same boat. both at 18% and doing this. keep it up bro, well get six packs together. Keep it on an empty stomach.

-iggy

yeah! keep me updated on your progress, right now you can see my top two abs pretty clearly in the morning and the two below that faintly, if I tense them. Definition in forearms especially have improved since I started diong cardio and cut out the crap like whole pizzas before bed...

OK well I already do 20mins post workout cause I ride my bike to and from the gym. So if I do 20mins post workout 3 times a week and fasted morning cardio twice a week for 35mins then that should be ok?

it looks good to me. just do it and see what happens. if you need to make changes i would make then in the diet.

it looks good to me. just do it and see what happens. if you need to make changes i would make then in the diet.

lol or are you just jelous because I get away with eating like shit, lol.

My main problems are as follows:

before bed, if we dont have any cottage cheese in then Im stuck for what to eat, cottage cheese isnt really filling anyway.

when I get back from school Im stuck for what to eat especially if I got the bus home, my back aches from the walking and I just want somthing quick to make, eggs are ideal but I often have them before bed. If I have eggs after school then problem 1 occurs.

some days I am just never hungry...

lol or are you just jelous because I get away with eating like shit, lol.

My main problems are as follows:

before bed, if we dont have any cottage cheese in then Im stuck for what to eat, cottage cheese isnt really filling anyway.

when I get back from school Im stuck for what to eat especially if I got the bus home, my back aches from the walking and I just want somthing quick to make, eggs are ideal but I often have them before bed. If I have eggs after school then problem 1 occurs.

some days I am just never hungry...

lol

Top Bottom