Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

face changes from winstrol?

traycee15

ANy females have their face change from winstrol? no more cheeks? and deep laugh lines..loss of elasticity? face and mouth pulling downward? cant seem to get it back no matter how much fat I gain! I'm now considering surgery. Please share your experiences..

Nope I do get a very sucked in look when cutting with anything winny or var but it always comes back.

How old are you and how many cycles have you done? Do you also tan a lot?

superqt4u2nv said:
Nope I do get a very sucked in look when cutting with anything Winstrol - stanozolol or Anavar - oxandrolone - but it always comes back.

How old are you and how many cycles have you done? Do you also tan a lot?
Im only 29, I dont tan often..I only did one cycle but it was at a really high dosage b/c i was misinformed

winn.y causes production of defective collagen and elastin, which results in lines, sags, reduced ability to retain moisture.

var or g.h (or eq or deca low dose female safe?) stimulate the production of healthy collagen and elastin. (and will mitigate w.inny's negative effects if used at the same time)

you can also try renova (tretinoin/retin-a creme) and cooper peptide topicals which also stimulate production of healthy collagen and elastin to recover.

traycee15 said:
Im only 29, I dont tan often..I only did one cycle but it was at a really high dosage b/c i was misinformed
Hmm that might be why dare I ask how high a dosage? And how long?

I have a suggestion but it may not be popular one but you might try a cycle of gh 1-2 iu and low does var 5mg ed. gh has great anti aging effect even can tighten skin etc if your on for extend periods ie over 3 months var I read something about it producing collegen and elastin growth. Anyway just me ratteling out an idea do your research. I would understand if your gun shy from the bad experience from AAS.

If it makes you feel any better the last time I cut my brother got scared that I had become a crack head or something cause my face was so thin. LOL Then he saw me eat 6 oz of plain turkey breast with 2 cups green beans covered in mustard for thanks giving dinner and knew it was all my crazy ass diet.

Mavafanculo said:
winn.y causes production of defective collagen and elastin, which results in lines, sags, reduced ability to retain moisture.

Anavar - oxandrolone - or g.h (or Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - or Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - low dose female safe?) stimulate the production of healthy collagen and elastin. (and will mitigate w.inny's negative effects if used at the same time)

you can also try renova (tretinoin/retin-a creme) and cooper peptide topicals which also stimulate production of healthy collagen and elastin to recover.

That explains some looks I have seen. I didn't know that it did that.

Top Bottom