Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extreme SARMS facts by Dylan Gemelli

Beautiful mate awesome effort ,the whole community will benefit greatly from the time you have spent to compile this great info .

So show some respect and take the time to read it before you ask stupid questions that are answer in the links .

Brad.

What higher doses have you known people to run on Osta? Know of anyone do 50mg ed? Results? Potential sides on that dose?

I'm just curious as 25mg seems to be where most people are happy with everything with hardly anything noticeable in the way of sides. There is a point of diminishing return, but I was wondering if people have given enough experience to nail that down.

When you exceed 25 mg a day, the chances of side effects increasing are tremendous... most gyno problems have occurred at doses exceeding 25 mg... There are also diminished returns, higher amounts of suppression, etc... I never recommend exceeding 25 mg a day because you are just asking for problems...

Beautiful mate awesome effort ,the whole community will benefit greatly from the time you have spent to compile this great info .

So show some respect and take the time to read it before you ask stupid questions that are answer in the links .

Brad.

thank you bro... i really appreciate that!

Top Bottom