Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extreme SARMS facts by Dylan Gemelli

dylangemelli

I have been working hard preparing as much SARMS info as possible for everyone... I have been writing articles daily for everyone to reference to really grasp the concepts of what SARMS are, how to use them and how to get the most out of them... Check out these articles I have written to really gain some extra knowledge...

Ostarine (MK-2866) - Evolutionary.org

Andarine (S-4) - Evolutionary.org

GW-501516 Facts - Evolutionary.org

What is LGD-4033? - Evolutionary.org

Bridging with SARMS - Evolutionary.org

Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

The Complete SARMS Support Stack - Evolutionary.org

The SARMS triple stack protocol - Evolutionary.org

So would you be able to bridge with LGD as you would osta?

I am starting to lean that way... I would still run a full pct as opposed to a mini... I would keep the dosage around 5-8 mg day and I would also wait a few weeks after pct before running an anabolic cycle... At least 2 weeks after pct...

Great articles as always bro!
I'm a bit surprised that LGD shines that much for recomp. I'm starting to think that I might end up stacking it along with my next run with GW-50 in a month or so.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Thank you for the kind words everyone... I just want to make sure everyone is fully educated and has a good place to go for their info... =)

Only have read the GW501516 but it helped explain heaps. Deadset legend you are Dylan.

Will be reading more into S4 it's the only one I haven't tried because of the vision side effect.

Top Bottom