Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extreme SARMS facts by Dylan Gemelli

great articles!i love my sarms products from sarmssearch.com

What are the known and suspected side effects of SARMS, particularly osta? I'm very interested in osta.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using EliteFitness

bro, i cover everything about all the sarms, side effects, etc... in those articles... i specifically wrote them so you would have all the info... its all there...

But could you just copy and paste it for him?

It's too hard to click a link these days.

Ya Dyls your not doing enough for us geeze.

lol i mean, i spent hours writing those articles for everyone so i figured it would be quite simple... of course i am here to answer questions but asking something so basic that i spent so much time on is pretty insulting...

lol i mean, i spent hours writing those articles for everyone so i figured it would be quite simple... of course i am here to answer questions but asking something so basic that i spent so much time on is pretty insulting...

What higher doses have you known people to run on Osta? Know of anyone do 50mg ed? Results? Potential sides on that dose?

I'm just curious as 25mg seems to be where most people are happy with everything with hardly anything noticeable in the way of sides. There is a point of diminishing return, but I was wondering if people have given enough experience to nail that down.

Top Bottom