Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

exreme weight loss goal

polebot

client wants to lose 50 pounds in a month so he can enlist in the army.now believe me i know this is near impossible.ive explained the risks of rapid weight loss.and told him to see a doctor regularly to see how his body handles it.i havent started with him yet.im still trying to determine the best way to get as close to his goal as possible.ive put him through one workout to really asses what he can do.now this is a 6'2,300 pound man and i put him through hell for an hour.he hung in there extremely well.didnt even puke. what i have in mind is putting him through intense cardio and circuit training 4 times a week with me.ill be making a strict diet plan for him as well.making sure hes eating every three hours and drinking a lot of water.

i was wondering if anybody has any input? ideas? what can i really expect him to lose in a month if he follows direction and stays strict on his diet?

Put him on DNP, lol JK. When I was 18 years old I went to mexico in june. From the very end up april until the very end of may I lost 33 lbs. that was working out really hard, diet not the best but not the worst.

That's intense...and really awesome he didn't puke..I feel so bad but good at the same time when I work someone so hard they puke. But yes I would say you're on the right track with cardio, circut training. Maybe a keto diet also? And idk bro...I guess it really depends on how bad his diet and activity level was prior to training with you. I bet you could come damn near close to that. Just don't kill him bro. Make sure he signs a waver. I'm sure you already did that

That's intense...and really awesome he didn't puke..I feel so bad but good at the same time when I work someone so hard they puke. But yes I would say you're on the right track with cardio, circut training. Maybe a keto diet also? And idk bro...I guess it really depends on how bad his diet and activity level was prior to training with you. I bet you could come damn near close to that. Just don't kill him bro. Make sure he signs a waver. I'm sure you already did that

Wow super hard....If you can pull this you are GOD. I would try to keep the goals real just start him off like any other client. He is young with his Test levels high he should build mass quick circut training,clean diet,cardio should do the trick but 50... is not a good number. I would try to change his mind and holding off maybe 2 months to join the army....

Top Bottom