Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Experience with the Omega Project

socalx80

So I wanted to do an unprompted plug for the Omega Project, since I had such great results from it.

A quick introduction to myself since I don't usually post: I'm 28, I've lifted since I was 14, took several years off due to injury, and got fat (5'11'', 230 at 26% bodyfat) when I went to grad school and rediscovered the joy of beer. About a little over two years ago, lack of play from any girl that wasn't at least ten pounds overweight convinced me that I needed to get buff and start lifting again.

Since those two years, I did two short cycles (bridged in between by two growth hormone cycles). I started mastering my diet, realized that my body seemed to do better on a high protein, high healthy fat, restricted carb routine, learned how to cycle carb days, and kept up my usual lifting routine that I hadn't really altered, because I assumed it was good enough. Plus I had had good results from the test/deca, test/masteron and growth hormone cycles I had done.

Anyway, I came into the Omega Project at 5'11'', 220 pounds at 20% bodyfat. I went with the Omega Project because it seemed like Omega had good credibility on this board and would be knowledgeable enough to reevaluate my lifting routine (exercise choice, rep scheme, shit like that). Anyway, poker had been good to me the last few months and I had the money, so I signed up.

When Omega talked to me briefly on the phone, we tweaked my cycle #3 idea a bit (150 mg test prop / 100 mg masteron every other day throughout), we didn't really change my diet, but we completely changed my lifting routine. Omega broke the program down into phases (with different exercises and rep schemes for each phase) and I did a very abbreviated version of what the rest of the class was doing since I had about 10 weeks left on my cycle.

The program was awesome and produced awesome results. I recently got my bodyfat tested and I'm now 215 pounds at 16% bodyfat, which is a gain of 5 pounds of muscle in ten weeks (the major fat loss - 10 pounds - was probably mostly attributable to stepping up jiu jitsu and muay thai during this time). But the most striking result of the Omega's program has been a huge increase in overall muscle strength and endurance - I've definitely never been so strong in my life.

Anyway, I highly recommend the program, especially for folks that might be able to identify with my story - Omega is really knowledgeable and it's nice to know that if I want to keep making progress, I now have the tools to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW
Thankyou you :)!

The pleasure was mine.
Nothing makes me more happy then to see things done right, the FIRST time.... for the athlete.

Last edited:
Nice post socal and glad to hear you benefited so greatly from working with Omega. I would like to second socal's comments.

Simply put Omega knows his shit and this is no cookie cutter routine he is putting out as he will tweak your training and diet to you specifically where needed. If you can manage to unequivocally turn yourself over to Omega you will get the best benefits and for some of us who have been around for a while this is not always easy. We tend to think we know what's best sometimes but by allowing Omega total control over your training you will start to see improvements in only a short period even though his teachings are somewhat out of the norm a little.

The biggest benefit from getting involved with Omega is that you will leave with knowledge that will continue to allow you to make improvements and Omega will always avail himself to you if needed as he is such a great guy and keenly intent on seeing you get to your maximum potential. So if your on the fence at all my best advice is to JUMP!

Last edited:
I was very fortunate to be selected as part of the first Omega Project.

Man, was it awesome.

I talked to Omega on the phone several times and we ironed out my diet and lifting routine. His workout routine and lifting concept was unlike any I have ever heard of. Even though it was different, I never doubted Omega. I ran with his routine in the gym and the results were amazing. My strength went through the roof.

Two weeks into his routine and people at work were noticing a difference in me. Keep in mind I was all natty when I did it. I wasn't even on any supps other than Amp 02.

Instead of wasting your money on personal trainers or weight lifting books/magazines, join the Omega Project. The money is well spent and the things you learn are PROVEN TECHNIQUES that work and that will continue to work for a lifetime!

Thanks again Omega!!!!!

bump^

great routines. especially if you are having trouble getting motivated or just looking for something new.

even now (about a year after i started it), i still incorporate alot of techniques that i "stole" from my experience on the project. not only ways of working the muscle...but he will definately shed light on the physical aspects of performing each excersise that most lifters probably dont think about. wish i could spill the beans and go into details on what i mean specifically, but i was sworn to secrecy :(

I need the project in such a bad way but starting my own business as a sole practitioner has killed me--plenty of work just a pain in the ass getting paid!!!!!!!!

Omega's project is top of the line! When i started with him i was around 205lbs at 5'7 and 20% bf and i was drinking all the time in college,

going home with no girls, and feeling FAT. (except the very big ones) During around christmas time, people were already complementing me

asking me how i lost so much weight. I was getting complements of how good i looked by girls at the gym and my personal trainer at the gym i

workout at (who is always calling me a fatass to push me harder) Actually told me i was looking great. I dropped around 5% bf and went down

to 180lbs. Nothing can compare to omega's supplementation and diet advice. Amplify 02 is the best preworkout supp on the market. If you

invest your money and time into this project, and go 110% with dedication and determination, you will get a LOT out of this project. Don't

pass this opportunity up.

OMEGA's legit guys!

This is a good post, but is only one of the many great posts that we get on here and everyone knows OMEGA is the real deal....

I also just finished up the Omega program which just ended. I had run a a few cycles in the past and couldn't for the life of me gain muscle naturally. I am an ectomorph with a fairly high metabolism which doesn't help my cause. At any rate I decided to run the Omega program as I felt I needed a change both in diet and workouts. I have to say the new workouts were amazing. They incorporated a lot of new ideas I had never considered coupled with an intensity that would scare away the timid. The diet was easy to follow and provided steady results. All in all over the course of the program I gained ~5lbs of muscle and lost a couple points of BF. For me this was the most I had ever gained naturally. Unfortunately, I fucked my back up the last few weeks of the program. Had this not happened perhaps my gains would have been even better. I highly recommend this program to anyone needing to give their bodybuilding passion a good kickstart.

Top Bottom