Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Exfoliating and YES

deena1

If I train EARLY in morn- whats the best way to apply the YES- I know it says to exfoliate first- what do all of you use to make it easy! I dont want to shower before gym.

deena1 said:
If I train EARLY in morn- whats the best way to apply the YES- I know it says to exfoliate first- what do all of you use to make it easy! I dont want to shower before gym.

exfoliation does not have to be just prior, just make sure to exfoliate regularly to remove dead skin and improve uptake.

as far as how to optimize for AM application, without showering. take a hot wet rag/cloth and clean areas of application prior. this will clean skin as well as have a mild exfoliating effect :)

Hi Macro! YES is working...I guess it could be better if I did not forget to apply daily...OUCH!
Can I apply it post workout/shower if I forgot?

macrophage69alpha said:
exfoliation does not have to be just prior, just make sure to exfoliate regularly to remove dead skin and improve uptake.

as far as how to optimize for AM application, without showering. take a hot wet rag/cloth and clean areas of application prior. this will clean skin as well as have a mild exfoliating effect :)
^^ what he said :D

When i 1st used this stuff I really took the time to shower Shave & exfoliate AM & PM before gym ... some poele just can't do that & don't want to, but I got every penny's worth out of that bottle, that's for sure. :)

These days I'm too lazy, lol :D

*Bunny* said:
^^ what he said :D

When i 1st used this stuff I really took the time to shower Shave & exfoliate AM & PM before gym ... some poele just can't do that & don't want to, but I got every penny's worth out of that bottle, that's for sure. :)

These days I'm too lazy, lol :D
:loma:
I am so happy with it too! You can see the difference in the pics...and I KNOW it's amultiple factor thing..
Clean diet, workout, & YES...
I need to up the water intake..and T-Rex is good, and I am strange...LOL...it does not make me sick I take two on empty and two before lunch...

florencia said:
:loma:
I am so happy with it too! You can see the difference in the pics...and I KNOW it's amultiple factor thing..
Clean diet, workout, & YES...
I need to up the water intake..and T-Rex is good, and I am strange...LOL...it does not make me sick I take two on empty and two before lunch...

Just a thought - if you find that you feel like you need to take more than 4x T-rex, you might want to cycle off it for a while as you are probably building a tolerance for it-- consider either getting off it for a few weeks at least or switching to something like Cardio Breeze.

well.. individual tolerance varies.. so the point of cycling off is going to vary...

note- metabolic effects are still prevalent even if higher doses are required for the stimulant/energy effects.

note2- higher doses mean higher water intake needs (so be sure to adjust that as well)

Top Bottom