Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Excessive Fat Gain on Cycle

Wada7

Hey guys, just an update from my original post on 5/15 Titled: (First Cycle Layout: please let me know what you think). Since then I've gotten considerably stronger and put on about 10 pounds. Only problem is I've put on a noticeable amount of abdominal fat as well...I've always had a raging metabolism and never really had to worry about fat gain, but recently I've been seeing it build up. Not on the rest of my body, but my stomach in particular. I haven't eaten quite as clean as usual considering that I'm on cycle and I need more food, but I still haven't been eating bad either.

An example of a day of meals for me is as follows:
-Breakfast: assorted fruits with almonds and a protein shake OR 3-4 eggs with a couple slices of bacon if i have time to cook
-After class: banana and peanut butter OR assorted fruit again
-Post Workout: Chicken, broccoli and white rice with protein shake
-Dinner: Chicken, broccoli and white rice
-Midnight snack: differs....

-Weekends: Cheat meals happen here, not even gonna lie...But I have NOT been drinking alcohol.

As you can see I really haven't been going overboard with my food so I'm clueless as to how I've put on this body fat...It's kinda pissing me off. My on-cycle support is Liquidex at half the recommended dose, could it be an estrogenic side because I'm not using enough LIquidex?

Be more specific about your diet; for example, you say "banana and peanut butter OR assorted fruit again", are you eating 1 tbsp of peanut butter or 10? Give specific ratios and give me your stats.

Enough peanut butter to eat with one banana, for every bite I'll put a spoonful on. so I'd say around 3-4 spoonfuls (spoon isn't that big). For assorted fruit I'd say a handful of blueberries, a handful of rasberries and maybe 6-8 oz. of watermelon. I'm 5'6 173 around 13-15% BF (based off looks), but like I said, it's weird because every area of my body has low BF except for my abdominal area. I started out before my cycle at 5'6 162 around 8-9% BF.

As soon as I get home I'll post before & after pics

Enough peanut butter to eat with one banana, for every bite I'll put a spoonful on. so I'd say around 3-4 spoonfuls (spoon isn't that big). For assorted fruit I'd say a handful of blueberries, a handful of rasberries and maybe 6-8 oz. of watermelon. I'm 5'6 173 around 13-15% BF (based off looks), but like I said, it's weird because every area of my body has low BF except for my abdominal area. I started out before my cycle at 5'6 162 around 8-9% BF.

As soon as I get home I'll post before & after pics

You're still not providing enough information, give me a run down of your WHOLE diet before we go on. Every meal.

I've had clients who think they aren't eating a lot, end up giving me their diets which are 30% over BMR.

Sorry about that, here it goes:

-Breakfast & After class: as I just listed, and when I include almonds it's a handful.
-Post Workout & Dinner: I meal prep for both these meals, so they are in the same size tupperware containers. Each container contains 1 plain chicken breast, 1.5 cups of white rice, then as much broccoli as I can fit. I'll occasionally put Boar's head honey mustard on top, but not all that much, maybe a couple squirts to make the chicken not taste like anus.
-Midnight snack: Protein shake sometimes, but honestly I usually do a packet of ramen with two eggs...I may have to cut this out...then other times a 3-4 egg omelet.

-weekends: at dinner time, I eat whatever. Burgers, pizza, etc.

-Supplements taken daily: Fish oil, milk thistle, vitamin D, GW(Cardarine), Liquidex, HCGenerate

The strange thing is, I've been eating like this for years and I didn't start gaining fat until I went on-cycle. Forgot to mention I'm 22 years old.

Also, by 1.5 cups of rice, I mean cooked rice, not 1.5 cups of dry rice.

My training regimen is the Catalyst Athletics 12-week Traditional Olympic Lifting Program which is usually 5-6 days/week of olympic and power lifting, and I do regular gym workouts 2 days a week. Monday (Back) and Wednesday (Chest and Shoulders). On the weekends I play sports outdoors.

You said it yourself; "not eating as clean as usual"

"cheat meals happen on weekends" mealSSS?

Sorry about that, here it goes:

-Breakfast & After class: as I just listed, and when I include almonds it's a handful.
-Post Workout & Dinner: I meal prep for both these meals, so they are in the same size tupperware containers. Each container contains 1 plain chicken breast, 1.5 cups of white rice, then as much broccoli as I can fit. I'll occasionally put Boar's head honey mustard on top, but not all that much, maybe a couple squirts to make the chicken not taste like anus.
-Midnight snack: Protein shake sometimes, but honestly I usually do a packet of ramen with two eggs...I may have to cut this out...then other times a 3-4 egg omelet.

-weekends: at dinner time, I eat whatever. Burgers, pizza, etc.

-Supplements taken daily: Fish oil, milk thistle, vitamin D, GW(Cardarine), Liquidex, HCGenerate

The strange thing is, I've been eating like this for years and I didn't start gaining fat until I went on-cycle. Forgot to mention I'm 22 years old.

Also, by 1.5 cups of rice, I mean cooked rice, not 1.5 cups of dry rice.

what are you running on your cycle now? it's possible there is a water retention issue, which you think is fat gain.

also, please clarify: "weekends: at dinner time, I eat whatever. Burgers, pizza, etc.". That can mean a lot of things, some pizzas are over 1500 calories, so this is a real issue.

You need to accurately log food intake or your just guessing.

Anytime you mix fats (eggs, nuts, peanut butter) and simple carbs (white rice, bananas) is never good. At the minimum, use complex carbs.

Top Bottom