Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ex wife's husband wants to be friends!

[FONT=&quot]Thanks for the awesome responses people, just to address a few:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yes, h_t_ 1. I agree with you, 2. I would definitely not want to be the one filming that event, and 3. no man love, he’s not my type![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pick, she never cheated on me, but I know she’s looked around. Not unusual though, we can look but we just aren’t supposed to touch right?!?![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Daniel, I thought the same way. I’ve never been rude to him, and any argument between her and I have stayed between her and I from what I know. But I also know she never explains the whole story whenever we argue, only the side that makes me look like a jackass![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nan, you’re partly correct, she’s annoying and crazy, but I would have stayed with her if I could have. I don’t hate him, it’s just annoying that he acts like we’re supposed to be friends. Like “bro, I don’t know you, we don’t hang out, say ‘whats up’ and keep it movin’” Don't ask me stupid questions about traffic, or the weather, etc. etc. Some of you know what I mean... [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Digi, I do kind of smile that he has to put up with her bs, but he’s so passive, she probably gets whatever she wants, which was totally different when WE were together.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lastly, thanks cali, my ex requested my girlfriend as FB friends and my girl asked me wtf! She denied it immediately, with him, I just think its weird. Unless we were homie’s before I met her, that’s the only way I could see us being friends. If he becomes the coach of my sons soccer team, or something major like that, I'll definitely change my view, but until then, I'll be as cool as I'm required to be.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks again everybody, your insight will definitely be worked into action (except for the tranny thing)![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BD[/FONT]

Tell him to fuck off and don't even think about coaching your son. If he asks to play catch he should call you to see if you're available first

[FONT=&quot]Thanks for the awesome responses people, just to address a few:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yes, h_t_ 1. I agree with you, 2. I would definitely not want to be the one filming that event, and 3. no man love, he’s not my type![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pick, she never cheated on me, but I know she’s looked around. Not unusual though, we can look but we just aren’t supposed to touch right?!?![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Daniel, I thought the same way. I’ve never been rude to him, and any argument between her and I have stayed between her and I from what I know. But I also know she never explains the whole story whenever we argue, only the side that makes me look like a jackass![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nan, you’re partly correct, she’s annoying and crazy, but I would have stayed with her if I could have. I don’t hate him, it’s just annoying that he acts like we’re supposed to be friends. Like “bro, I don’t know you, we don’t hang out, say ‘whats up’ and keep it movin’” Don't ask me stupid questions about traffic, or the weather, etc. etc. Some of you know what I mean... [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Digi, I do kind of smile that he has to put up with her bs, but he’s so passive, she probably gets whatever she wants, which was totally different when WE were together.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lastly, thanks cali, my ex requested my girlfriend as FB friends and my girl asked me wtf! She denied it immediately, with him, I just think its weird. Unless we were homie’s before I met her, that’s the only way I could see us being friends. If he becomes the coach of my sons soccer team, or something major like that, I'll definitely change my view, but until then, I'll be as cool as I'm required to be.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks again everybody, your insight will definitely be worked into action (except for the tranny thing)![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BD[/FONT]

our insights will be worked into dick, fgt

I'm just saying that if you banged this dude like a little bitch, it would be epic to see the look on the exes face. It's not gay. It's pc alpha.

Wouldn't you like to get to know the person raising your kid? I know I would. Specially since he's not some bf, he's a husband, someone expected to last around

Wouldn't you like to get to know the person raising your kid? I know I would. Specially since he's not some bf, he's a husband, someone expected to last around

You made that sound way too intimate. It'd be like hanging out with your daughters bf. Making jokes about how whipped he is....giving pointers.....it's unsettling...

You made that sound way too intimate. It'd be like hanging out with your daughters bf. Making jokes about how whipped he is....giving pointers.....it's unsettling...

I'm not saying they should meet for beers after work everyday, but he should know what kind of a dude is raising his kid. His discipline methods, views, morals, his upbringing, etc are good things to know

[FONT=&quot]All good shxt you guys,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mfer – when I read your reply, I could not agree more. The dude has done nothing wrong, but it’s just the principle. On the other hand, My GF’s daughter (from a previous marriage) always comes to me for math homework and stuff. And I think ‘shouldn’t your dad have helped you with this’, but of course I help her, but I’m not trying to be friends with her dad, its awkward and he’s a huge POS.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pick – that was deep!!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SD – She definitely IS a user. A succubus even. She once literally kicked and pounded on the ground when I said we were not getting Ice cream. After we were married, she nagged and nagged over and over to completely combine accounts, and as soon as she left, she withdrew every last dollar, what a dck![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]h_t_ - I’m speechless, but I understand[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nan – I get what you’re saying too, and I agree. I should know whats going on. He and my ex met in church (he probably stalked her), but before that, he was single for many, many years. Maybe he’s just being the good shepherd or something. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When it all comes down to it, I want my son to be safe, have a good upbringing and be healthy – mentally, physically and even spiritually if that is something he’s into. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I will probably be nicer to the dude, but I’ll draw the line with the social media requests. I don’t need him following my posts or even commenting on what I’m doing. Then again, if he did, it would give me a reason to be an asshole, and hit up h_t_ for that film crew and the props![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks everyone![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BD[/FONT]

Top Bottom