Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ex wife's husband wants to be friends!

bommakr

Hey ladies and gents,

I've searched for a thread on this subject to avoid wasting your time, but the results came up with nothing. So, i thought "this will be interesting" from both sides of the spectrum.

My Wife and I divorced in 2011. We have a son together, 4yrs old to be exact, and things between us are pretty cordial unless money gets involved. I've been dating a few girls for awhile now, but haven't popped the question to any one in particular. She, on the other hand, has married another guy from her church.

He's really nice (which is annoying as fxck), and wants to be friends personally and on FB (which i think is weird). My urban instinct, says "crack him in the jaw as soon as he gives you the opportunity", but I know that kind of thinking can be a little childish. Since HE is the one spending more time with my son than I am, I have to play the nice guy role as well.

I'm interested in your thoughts: What would you do? Has this ever happened to you or anyone you now? Is he or my ex trying to keep tabs on me? etc. etc.

Sorry for the long read, and if this is the wrong place for this, I'll pick up and go.

Thanks in advance,

BD

First, what a fckn whore. Second, you should get him getting banged by another dude or tranny on film. That'll teach him.

I wouldn't add him on fb. Maybe down the road but it's too awkward by the sounds of it. If you have a falling out with the ex, then what? Healthy boundaries maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom