Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Everywhere you go these days you can find POOSIES where real men use to be.

What you got Beezy Jr's cycles looking like these days, bro?

Shit bro Beezy F Jr is clean as the driven snow. takes his creatine, protein, d aspiratic acid and the fucker really believes in the Anavite. He's into this hydration and alkalization kick. Ngrs like a fucking Buddhist Monk with his training routine, much more commitment and will power than myself.

Anavite gave me mud butt.

read the ingredients, pure cardiovascular agitants. These guys are just mixing and matching very powerful synthetic compounds with no real long term research behind any of it. Your BP isn't supposed to fluctuate like that. Just setting people up to have cardio problems later in life but these guys selling this shit couldn't give two fucks.

Reactions: ceo
I never ruined so many undies in my life as I did for the 30 days I tried anavite. the ex used to take pics of my skid mark filled undies when doing laundry and text the pics to me with messages about how nasty I was.

I never ruined so many undies in my life as I did for the 30 days I tried anavite. the ex used to take pics of my skid mark filled undies when doing laundry and text the pics to me with messages about how nasty I was.

lololololo

read the ingredients, pure cardiovascular agitants. These guys are just mixing and matching very powerful synthetic compounds with no real long term research behind any of it. Your BP isn't supposed to fluctuate like that. Just setting people up to have cardio problems later in life but these guys selling this shit couldn't give two fucks.

Anavite is a fucking multivitamin with creatine in it isn't it? Thats what I read anyways

Top Bottom