Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Everywhere you go these days you can find POOSIES where real men use to be.

Mail me some kush nukka

godamit id rather smoke an ounce of crack with my butthole than read another of those fukn POOSIE paragraphs

As many dicks as you've smoked with your asshole whats a lil crack gonna hurt?

Dude I train pretty hard when I go at it, the one thing I can tell you is every pound you add to that bar when you get over 500 pounds is like going into a whole nother realm. It's hard to explain. If I thought you were sincer and not trying to be a wise ass I would actually try to explain it to you. To say a guy that could bench 600 could do 630 is an ass load of speculation. Could I do over 600 sure I could, if I trained specifically to do that. Could I get to 630? Maybe, maybe not. The diffrence between me and you is you see a big ass number and automatically say it's unattainable, and because your mind holds you back you assume that other people are as incapable as you are. Not picking at you, I'm being serious with you for once. And you're not by yourself, this board is eat up with people who think like that. I see a number assess my situation and start pecking at it, day by day I get closer. By whatever means neccessary I inch closer everyday. Case and point Beezekiel Jr broke the bench press record at his school Tuesday. It was not a huge number, but it was set by a senior 10 years ago. He started working on that record in the 7th grade, took him a lil over two years, but he done it as a freshman. thats the kind of fucking perseverance I'm talking about. When you have that, nothing is out of your grasp that you really want to achieve. Word to yo mutha. Hows your wife and kid doing? Aren't you guys expecting?

PS Fuck Yo Paragraphs Niggas

Fair enough.

Yeah, we're expecting. She's good

Dude I train pretty hard when I go at it, the one thing I can tell you is every pound you add to that bar when you get over 500 pounds is like going into a whole nother realm. It's hard to explain. If I thought you were sincer and not trying to be a wise ass I would actually try to explain it to you. To say a guy that could bench 600 could do 630 is an ass load of speculation. Could I do over 600 sure I could, if I trained specifically to do that. Could I get to 630? Maybe, maybe not. The diffrence between me and you is you see a big ass number and automatically say it's unattainable, and because your mind holds you back you assume that other people are as incapable as you are. Not picking at you, I'm being serious with you for once. And you're not by yourself, this board is eat up with people who think like that. I see a number assess my situation and start pecking at it, day by day I get closer. By whatever means neccessary I inch closer everyday. Case and point Beezekiel Jr broke the bench press record at his school Tuesday. It was not a huge number, but it was set by a senior 10 years ago. He started working on that record in the 7th grade, took him a lil over two years, but he done it as a freshman. thats the kind of fucking perseverance I'm talking about. When you have that, nothing is out of your grasp that you really want to achieve. Word to yo mutha. Hows your wife and kid doing? Aren't you guys expecting?

PS Fuck Yo Paragraphs Niggas

What you got Beezy Jr's cycles looking like these days, bro?

Top Bottom