Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

everyone...what do you know about 1AD?

wrestler69

Im an exercise science major at Illinois state university, and im doing an internship at gold's gym in bloomington. There they sell 1AD, i remember when this stuff first came out last year and i have been contiplating wether or not to try it. I've heard good and bad things about it (i.e. increased bench of 100ILBs, and reduction of sex drive) can you just take a second to post exactly what you think of the product?
thanx
P.S. they also sell 1-test, and stenandoil2...how do these products compare to 1ad.

wrestler69 said:
Im an exercise science major at Illinois state university, and im doing an internship at gold's gym in bloomington. There they sell 1AD, i remember when this stuff first came out last year and i have been contiplating wether or not to try it. I've heard good and bad things about it (i.e. increased bench of 100ILBs, and reduction of sex drive) can you just take a second to post exactly what you think of the product?
thanx
P.S. they also sell 1-test, and stenandoil2...how do these products compare to 1ad.

The guy that used to work their, Bob? Jeez what a moron. But he sold our stuff so I can't complain

Top Bottom