Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Everyone read**Important**

So you guys think that feds/cops will bust a source, and then try to bust each of his buyers?

I mean somebody that orders the smallest amount, you think they would show up at my door to arrest me for $150 worth of AS?

I'm with Pikey... Is it to be expected that the cops will try to file charges against all the bros who have ordered from a busted source? What kind of timeframe are we talking about before it would happen? How big of an order would get their interest? If they searched your place and found nothing, would that be the end of it, or would they charge you based only on recovered emails, etc? Lots of questions, I know, but I'm guessing I'm not the only one interested in the answers. If anyone can impart some wisdom here, THANKS!

the_Pikey said:
So you guys think that feds/cops will bust a source, and then try to bust each of his buyers?

I mean somebody that orders the smallest amount, you think they would show up at my door to arrest me for $150 worth of AS?
I really do not think they would bother coming after you for an order that small.

M18

Thanks for being our watchful eye Mustang!

And thank you for your previous help it turn out very good!

When I receive my mail I look all around to see if there is someone waiting for me to pick up the package. I thought I was paranoid but it seems that I am doing the right thing as per what I have read above!:confused:

GV

Top Bottom