Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever mix and match

JKurz1

Banned
Ever decide one week to mix up bodyparts instead of the same, ol back and bis, chest and blah,blah....

Last edited:
Per say...no.

However, thinking of doing week point training twice a week now. Will put me into a 6 day rotation with legs twice.

i do all the time.

Upper with shoulder/OHP emphasis
Lower with ham/glute
upper with bench emphasis
lower with quad

the exercises i rotate in there are compound movements. i dont train bodyparts for the sake of bodyparts, but to help the lifts. i dont think anyone would say im lacking in balanced proportions.

JKurz1 said:
Like how brutha............

if his legs are a weak point, hell work them twice a week. prolly on monday and friday and work out his other body parts tue,wed,thur, and saturday.

pretty selfexplanitory.

i was wondering what u were talkin about kurz. instead of working the traditional back and bis, but then u name rows and curls.

JKurz1 said:
Like how brutha............

monday-chest
tuesday-back and light bis
wednesday-was an off day, but will be a short leg day focusing on presses and calves (2" smaller than arms, OOPS!)
thursday-shoulders
friday-bis and tris
saturday or sunday-legs again (squats, str8 leg deads, calves, extensions, and curls) and weak point training...rear delts, partner is going to hit shrugs again too, so i probably will too.

I actually prefer to start my week off with legs, but everything flows better with our routine if we save them for the middle and end of the week.

Ive been hitting cardio about 3-4 times a week here lately, however, not in the morning, just not a morning person. Cardio times are up to about 30-35 minutes just depends on what time i doing it and what else needs to be done and when i work the bar.

diet is still so-so. Not much has changed. Not going out much anymore, maybe once or twice a week, compared to 5 times before. Ive been spending more time in the kitchen and grilling. Eating a little more beef lately and not as much chicken. All depends on how much is going on in my office and at the bar.

i dont really change it that much in terms of what i do on what days unless i know im missing a day then ill split up my shoulder day (tris and shoulder) and then bump stuff differntly just to make it work

Top Bottom