Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever get aroused at an inappropriate time?

everyone is different, I thought it was amazing.....

then again, I hate simple comedy with punchlines that the audience of sheep simply laugh at.....

to each his own.......

bro, you know he knows he was bombing though right?
I felt bad for him when Jay said it was time for a commercial and he was like "good". Trust me, Jay is uber pissed about that performance or lack there of. His impression was horrendous as well, if I were him I would have pulled out his chris walken impression once I knew I was doing that badly. I do indeed look for punchlines which I get what you're saying, but you like punchlines too. Good comics have punchlines without you even knwoing it. I know the hacky type you're talking about though.

You DO realize you're trying to rationalize the comedic performance (in a serious manner) about a guy who came on the set dressed like a Pilgrim - and carrying a large, live turkey..........

I've moved on..........lol

You DO realize you're trying to rationalize the comedic performance (in a serious manner) about a guy who came on the set dressed like a Pilgrim - and carrying a large, live turkey..........

I've moved on..........lol

Nothing wrong with breaking down a comedic performance, I'm good at it. Some people are good at breaking down other types of entertainment. Looking back, the turkey bit was just a poor attempt/ last second idea he had because he knew he had no material. I thought it was funny when he came out with the turkey, a smarter comic would have had thanksgiving jokes ready instead of pulling tracy morgan impersonations (that sucked) out of nowhere. Going bed bro, g-night.

Lartinos, since the erection during the autopsy, have you ever been aroused by dissection fantasies or actual dissections? Do you have a desire to dissect things?

Lartinos, since the erection during the autopsy, have you ever been aroused by dissection fantasies or actual dissections? Do you have a desire to dissect things?

As a kid in the same park my friends and I found a cat in a black garbage bag that had died not too long ago I'd guess.
We took sticks and stuck them in the cats dead ass. That's actually a true story, lol.

Top Bottom