Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever get aroused at an inappropriate time?

Well, first you need to find a handsome 9 or 10 year old and offer him candy and a ride home.
The game is underground but can be played on PS3, so the little buggers can't wait to play it.
The premise of the game is that your parents are the badguys and all they do is lie to you not let you have the fun you want.
So you're being chased by them and they're always hurting by saying mean things and hitting you. The more they do that, the more life gets taken away from your player. The only way to get more life is to help your friendly neighbors by servicing them in various ways. Depending on the act you get more life and bonus points. The acts start out fairly simple and normal and escalate as your parents get meaner and you're more deesperate not to lose the game.

Well, first you need to find a handsome 9 or 10 year old and offer him candy and a ride home.
The game is underground but can be played on PS3, so the little buggers can't wait to play it.
The premise of the game is that your parents are the badguys and all they do is lie to you not let you have the fun you want.
So you're being chased by them and they're always hurting by saying mean things and hitting you. The more they do that, the more life gets taken away from your player. The only way to get more life is to help your friendly neighbors by servicing them in various ways. Depending on the act you get more life and bonus points. The acts start out fairly simple and normal and escalate as your parents get meaner and you're more deesperate not to lose the game.

I think this song was written for you lart......

Jay Mohr just had the most epic bomb I've ever seen on the tonight show. I felt uncomfortable just watching it, no one laughed at his jokes, they were fucking awful. lol

I almost pissed myself watching him........

Black and White!!

I almost pissed myself watching him........

Black and White!!

He was not funny at all IMO, not sure if you're being sarcastic or not. Noone laughed at his jokes or his stories. It was so badly organized... His jokes had no punchlines and his story was beyond lame. The story doesn't have to funny, but at the very least interesting. Leno was JImmy Kimmel last night, that's the howto be a guest and this was the hownot.

He was not funny at all IMO, not sure if you're being sarcastic or not. Noone laughed at his jokes or his stories. It was so badly organized... His jokes had no punchlines and his story was beyond lame. The story doesn't have to funny, but at the very least interesting. Leno was JImmy Kimmel last night, that's the howto be a guest and this was the hownot.

everyone is different, I thought it was amazing.....

then again, I hate simple comedy with punchlines that the audience of sheep simply laugh at.....

to each his own.......

Top Bottom