Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever get aroused at an inappropriate time?

L

lartinos

Happens all the time to me. I remember one time during highschool they showed an autopsy of some girl and I got an uncontrollable boner when they cut a giant hole in her. I was honestly ready to cum inside her.
Another time I saw two dogs humping and I had a boner that showed to everyone in the park including a nun that walked by.

lol

I'll go ahead and share a story.

The first memories I have of getting an erection were when I was watching people get handcuffed on cops...... :worried:

lol

I'll go ahead and share a story.

The first memories I have of getting an erection were when I was watching people get handcuffed on cops...... :worried:

really? Those trashy hookers on there are hot sometimes.
Or did you get wood to a fat toothless redneck guy slurring his speech?

Happens all the time to me. I remember one time during highschool they showed an autopsy of some girl and I got an uncontrollable boner when they cut a giant hole in her. I was honestly ready to cum inside her.
Another time I saw two dogs humping and I had a boner that showed to everyone in the park including a nun that walked by.

Serial killer alert!

Top Bottom