Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Event pr's today

kingc_79

today done events and set a couple pr's. i had a good day i thought...

conans wheel-- before today i never done more than 465....got 555lbs for almost 1.25 turns..(my jan goal was 550 at least a turn..sounds like time 4 new goal) then got 645lbs for 1/2 turn..i was happy as hell

farmers-- previous was 235lbs for 50ft.....today i got 235lbs for bout 60-65ft w/1turn.....then tried to pick up 285lbs and got bout 4 or 5 ft or so...i really didnt think i'd get it locked out much less walk....

Had a blast today...had the pleasure to train exodus, trinity,cheesecake, jaime and adam. It was great to get to train with them again....they were really motivational..dont know the word quit....first time to train with cheesecake, jaime, and adam. they are all very talented and strong athletes. ...cheesecake...killed the conans wheel...jaimie...just made that tire flip look too easy..

Last edited:
GREAT work chad.. you are really coming along.

And we were discussing the brilliance of Ryan's steak.. all you want the way you want it.

Again... great job man.

thanks man...and yea..i love thier steak...ooohhh and the candy yams..and the bourbon chicken..and the..:elephant: :elephant:

Top Bottom