Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Estrogen High

Ok so nobody is helping me out I’m already 6 weeks into my cycle it’s no point in doing a log.

My estrogen clearly is high and it’s before implementing the tren, I’m taking 25mg aromasin ED if anything that’s a pretty hefty dose and my estrogen should be in the normal range, any tips to bring it down?

My erections are great, libido is decent, bloat is a bit up, no gyno so far… what should I do!

Ok so nobody is helping me out I’m already 6 weeks into my cycle it’s no point in doing a log.

My estrogen clearly is high and it’s before implementing the tren, I’m taking 25mg aromasin ED if anything that’s a pretty hefty dose and my estrogen should be in the normal range, any tips to bring it down?

My erections are great, libido is decent, bloat is a bit up, no gyno so far… what should I do!
What do you mean no one is helping you?

we asked you to post a LOG journal for us and you ignored us. What do you expect us to do @inyualex123 ?

Share your LOG right now and we can judge easier.

That's not normal with the aromasin you're taking. First question where did you get the aromasin? what brand is it? how do you know it's legit?

2nd question to see overall issues with your progress we need to see your LOG journal, because estrogenic spikes can be caused by training and diet problems.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals
My request

I just figured it was pretty late to do a log half way Into the cycle, I ordered all my product from naps except aromasin is prescribed to me via doc
@inyualex123 there is no such thing as pretty late especially in your situation. Post the LOG journal now lets see how you doing and update us for 2 weeks.

which is why I don’t get why my levels are so high it makes no sende
@inyualex123 which is WHY we keep asking you to post a FULL LOG Journal for 2 weeks so we can help figure out why and keep log going
but you completely ignore me

I've been helping guys cycle for 20 years, I don't get why you ignore the whole community but you here posting.

Top Bottom