Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equipoise doesn’t work ?

Caspevo

I'm currently on a steroid stack of equipoise 500 mg a week
I started out around 200 pounds, i’m currently like 202
6’1’’ and 28 years old
I was wondering if this was a very mild steroid because I'm on week 4 and not seeing much of anything. Do you think I got fake stuff?

why are you using it if you dont know anything about it? thats the better question and really the only concerning thing here... equipoise is an extremely long ester and takes quite some time to really show and get going... had you done even 2 minutes of research on it, you would know that but CLEARLY you have done none which is a huge huge huge red flag and screams you have no business using steroids... you are everything thats wrong with steroids getting a bad name.. people like yourself are the cause of it.. you do NO research then blindly use them and then have nothing but problems... the people like you ruin it for others who treat them with respect and use them properly...

I'm currently on a steroid stack of equipoise 500 mg a week
I started out around 200 pounds, i’m currently like 202
6’1’’ and 28 years old
I was wondering if this was a very mild steroid because I'm on week 4 and not seeing much of anything. Do you think I got fake stuff?

week 4 you need to increase your food intake but with 500mgs equipoise you should have some results more then 2 lbs imo

Top Bottom