Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eq

ledhead

The Alchemist
Platinum
I'm on 600 mg of eq a week with a little test. i was wondering if I jacked up my mgs of eq to 900 or 1200 a week if that would be over doing it? Anyone use a gram of eq a week, and if so what kinda of results did you get?

How long u been on the eq? Its going to be a long slow grind 600mg should be plenty, maybe add some more test or other gear to the cycle... Post up more info

How long u been on the eq? Its going to be a long slow grind 600mg should be plenty, maybe add some more test or other gear to the cycle... Post up more info

7 weeks. 300 mgs of test.I hate test, because of the bloat issues....50mg of winnie tabs every day too...

I once ran 750. It was great but you do feel sone sides.

600 seems high. I never went above 450

7 weeks of winny already? Stopping soon hope.

More mg doesn't mean more growth, it usually just means more sides (like higher RBC and higher BP, more lethargy, more anxiety). With EQ, moderate dosage and longer cycle is more beneficial.

7 weeks of winny already? Stopping soon hope.

More mg doesn't mean more growth, it usually just means more sides (like higher RBC and higher BP, more lethargy, more anxiety). With EQ, moderate dosage and longer cycle is more beneficial.

No, 7 weeks of eq,3 weeksof winnie thus far, and thanks for the input....

Top Bottom