Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ/Test C gtg?

Thanks guys! Do you think the dosage is right for someone who is a first timer? Do you think I can put on some nice lean gains and have veins shooting across my body like a ROADMAP?! =)

The dosage is right, you'll put on some lean gains but its not going to magically turn you into a body builder. There will be no veins shooting across your body like a roadmap. Sorry, just the truth, there is no magic pills, you can't take one cycle and expect to look like your favorite guy from Pumping Iron, it doesn't happen.

Work hard, diet right, train AND cycle for years and maybe that will happen.

as for issue of high RBC, it is very important to watch your blood hematocrit (% volume of RBCs) and hemoglobin (oxygen transport protein in RBCs that contains iron) levels. These have a tendency to climb while on AAS. The way to keep them under control is to donate blood. Whole blood can be donated every 8 weeks. If you are a high dose user, I would recommend that frequency, especially if you are a blast and cruise guy. If you're a low dose user or cycle once or twice a year, you may not need to even worry, but why not do it just in case? Every 4-6 months should be fine. If you're a TRT user you should definitely monitor these values and consider donating blood at least every 3-4 months.

OF course everyone is different. Some people have higher normal levels than others, so of course they would donate blood more frequently.

The dosage is right, you'll put on some lean gains but its not going to magically turn you into a body builder. There will be no veins shooting across your body like a roadmap. Sorry, just the truth, there is no magic pills, you can't take one cycle and expect to look like your favorite guy from Pumping Iron, it doesn't happen.

Work hard, diet right, train AND cycle for years and maybe that will happen.

That's right, he would need some tren and winny for that to happen! LOL!

could someone help me out with this? its been two pins and i feel dizzy and feel a little anxious throughout the day while at work.

damn it......is there anyway that i can't feel this way? is it cause of the extra rbc's running through my veins?

Top Bottom