Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ/Test C gtg?

So if i have a little bit of high blood pressure is it safe for me?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

I want to say high RBC for long periods can damage liver and possibly gallbladder? May be the wrong organ but its not good either way. Although I've never personally had any issues running it a long time.

what type of gains do most people see with this type of cycle? I def. need to put on some size for my physique show next april/may, but I am curious as to how much. I know it depends on my diet but I am going to keep my carbs about 225/250 a day and about 350g of protein and some fats. (out of 6 meals 2 meals will be with fats)

Also dylan is a guru on SARMS, and I've been doing a lot of research on it and i would like to do s4 and maybe gw stacked.

what type of gains do most people see with this type of cycle? I def. need to put on some size for my physique show next april/may, but I am curious as to how much. I know it depends on my diet but I am going to keep my carbs about 225/250 a day and about 350g of protein and some fats. (out of 6 meals 2 meals will be with fats)

Also dylan is a guru on SARMS, and I've been doing a lot of research on it and i would like to do s4 and maybe gw stacked.

You dont need that much protein, youre only 170.

Eat 1.5 grams protein per pound of bodyweight. So around 250-260 grams

From what i hear eq makes you hungry as a horse but i gotta really put emohasis on my diet.

I have 2 bottles of n2guard and 2 bottles of Hcgenerate. Am I taking these 7 days a week? How many more bottles would i need?

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright well looks like im going to need 2 more bottles of each thanks guys

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually am really happy that you kept your test dosage moderate as you have it... That is excellent... its not necessary to run crazy doses of it and you can let the eq shine... 600-800 will be great on eq... run it 16 weeks... you need to fix a few things though bro...

1-16 test e 300-350 mg week
1-16 eq 600-800 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod... (if you prefer arimidex run it .5 mg eod) ag-guys.com
1-18 n2guard ntbm.com
7-14 hcgenerate ES ntbm.com
15-18 hcgenerate ntbm.com

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Hi Dylan

I see on the PCT proposal, you are proposing Aromasin as the AI and not Forma. I am planning on an identical cycle after my SARMs stack in Nov. My dosages will however be slightly lower. I was originally planning on Aromasin on cycle with Forma as my AI in PCT.
Am now finding quite a bit of comment wrt Formestane being HPTA suppressive so not too clever for PCT.

Is this part of your thinking wrt proposing Aromasin in the above PCT?

Thx man

Top Bottom