Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Epi Strong

flabbyguy

Does anyone experience pumps or dry joints with epi. Thanks.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

all AAS give some pumps, pumps are good they shuttle in nutrients and oxygen into the muscle.. kinda like inflating a balloon.. thats one of the things AAS do .. now you don't want severely bad pumps because they can cripple a workout, so that is why you hear of guys taking taurine which is in n2guard and also sold at mr supps. so pick up a tub if you are concerned

Good thing im taking n2g then. Im thinking what im experiencing isnt pumps after all.

Im running the epi strong at 90 mg with the n2g. I might start taking something for what seems to be dryness in my joints.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

90 is a pretty high dose bro that might be why the sides are stronger. I've take 60 regularly and 80 for a while. Sides where definitely more pronounced at 80

60 is as high as ive ever went I will not go above it either. I usually keep it between 40-50. per rick get Forged joint repair and lower the dose.

n2guard doesn't have joints covered.. i recommend krill oil and drastically increasing your omega's from foods. if you are not sure what foods have it i have listed it many times you can google.. some off the top of my head are cage free eggs, olive oil, flax oil, salmon oil, oily fish, avocado's. when you eat mexican food always make sure you get tons of guac with it!!

and as has been said lower your dose!! i ran half that dose and my gains were tremendous, you don't need to run crazy dosages and get sides like that because now you are gonna cause a counter productive situation and injure yourself

Top Bottom