Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Epi strong combined with katana

Mick94

4 weeks into epi strong only cycle, seen the bogo sale, gotta take advantage.. I was originally going to run epi with katana, not sure why I didn't.. But I was thinking

Epi strong
30/30/30/30/30/30
Put in katana in the 5th week and finish the cycle on katana only

PCT unleashed and post cycle then a double dose of bridge, taking liv-52 ATM and milk thistles

id just stock up for the next cycle or two. its normally not worth making adjustments half way through a cycle.. or 75% through it

4 weeks into epi strong only cycle, seen the bogo sale, gotta take advantage.. I was originally going to run epi with katana, not sure why I didn't.. But I was thinking

Epi strong
30/30/30/30/30/30

PCT unleashed and post cycle then a double dose of bridge, taking liv-52 ATM and milk thistles

How has the epi worked out for you?

Epi strong
30/30/30/30/30/30

Long oral cycle bro...do you have liver support? what is your pct???

Have to love the Katana on BOGO!!!!!

Long oral cycle bro...do you have liver support? what is your pct???

Have to love the Katana on BOGO!!!!!

I kinda thought it might be a bit to long and harsh on the liver, I wanted to ask whether it'd be safe to do so or not,

Using liv-52 and milk thistles

PCT unleashed and post cycle following by a double dose of bridge.

Top Bottom