Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ephedrine

Did you like Ephedrine?

• Yes, i loved it!

Votes: 39 70.9%
  • It was alright

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • No, never again

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
Miss the old ephedrine that we could just buy by the bottle at the gym in capsules. When all that was over started using vasapro which was better than anything else I could find but now sites are wanting 75 to 100 for a 24 pillbox that I used to pay 8 to $10 for just can't bring myself to pay anyone know where to get it at a reasonable cost or anything comparable to it?View attachment 138503

I am not a huge advocate of stimulants such as ephedrine. They jack you up for sure, there is no denying that. But they cause you to crash hard after and greatly increase cortisol levels.

I really like the stack of N2slin from n2bm.com + cardarine gw for fat loss
https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Need2Slin-p50.html
Cardarine (GW-501516) - the best GW-50 - Evolutionary.org
Cardarine is drug that binds to the PPAR receptor and is non-hormonal. Cardarine increases the expression of genes involved in the expenditure of energy, stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and burns fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation.
N2slin is a non-stimulant fat burner and powerful nutrient partitioner. It increases insulin sensitivity of muscle cells and helps partition the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.
Take 20mg of cardarine gw per day. 10mg AM 10mg PM
Take 2 tablets N2slin 30 minutes before each meal you eat that contains a significant amount of carbohydrates.

Both are stimulant free and non-hormonal. You need to be careful with all these stimulant based fat burners. Overdoing it on the stimulants will greatly increase cortisol levels and lead to adrenal fatigue. Counterproductive to any fat loss or muscle building goals.

I use it once, I was so accelerated. I feel energy more then 5 hours. This stimulant is too energetic for me, it's like a drug, i would try it again only t have fun.

Top Bottom