Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ephedrine with dianabol

GRUBBER

i'm trying to lose body fat for a holiday. i've been doing an E/C for a few weeks and it's slowly coming off but i want to do a cycle of d-bol before i go would it be o.k. to still do the E/C aswell or is it useless. :confused:

New to the Board

I would wait till after, i am starting the same thing and asked my source, thats the info he gave me!

hey dude,
were in exactly the same boat, howevre i've got no ill effects to warn u of. Im on my 5th week of dbol and i always use ephedrine to get up for a workout. I've dropped from 20% to 13% bodyfat and i'm hovering between 185-190. this is my third dbol cycle and i've always used ephedrine with no problems. If u know or hear of any reason not to stack them lemme know.

wiggum
chief police, springfield
url]

Basically the reasoning behind waiting, is to get as big as possible with out hampering gains, which im not sure if it does it or not as i am starting my first monday. 3rd cycle, have you upped the dosage or is it still effect??

same dosage 8 week cycle 2,3,4,4,5,4,3,2
but i've done this cycle three times over the last two years, usually on for eight off for 8

ECA will help keep the fat levels in check, when you eat like a horse to pack on muscle, it will also add extra kick to your workout.

Top Bottom