Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Enough Said ... Let's Poll .. Best Fat Burner

Choose your Best Fat Burner Supplement (Legal)

• Xenadrine

Votes: 231 20.3%
  • MD6

Votes: 25 2.2%
  • Adipokinetix

Votes: 55 4.8%
  • Dynametric Xtreme

Votes: 41 3.6%
  • Hydroxycut

Votes: 203 17.9%
  • Lipokinetix

Votes: 56 4.9%
  • Transdermal Gel

Votes: 35 3.1%
  • Others

Votes: 490 43.1%

• Total voters
None. All fat burners are equally worthless. Buy a cup of coffee and call it a day because all that is in fat burners is caffeine. Don't believe the hype!

Last edited:
Albuterol/t3 combo with oxandrovar hcgenerate/n2guard s-4 and gw. THAT is a cutting combo with some anti-catabolism to boot.

Albuterol/t3 combo with oxandrovar hcgenerate/n2guard s-4 and gw. THAT is a cutting combo with some anti-catabolism to boot.

That's like a $500-$600 stack. That's the problem with most of this stuff is that the good stacks cost so much and for such a little supply. Someone could do a test e, anavar 12 week cycle for half the cost.

That's like a $500-$600 stack. That's the problem with most of this stuff is that the good stacks cost so much and for such a little supply. Someone could do a test e, anavar 12 week cycle for half the cost.

Yeah and test e var is gonna cut you? I don't think so. This didn't say "most cost efficient." If so a gw solo stack will cut you nice. Albuterol does too. The above cutters are solid solo, the post asked for "best." That's my best.

You can cut on anavar. That's a great cut. Seen plenty if people drop fat and put on about 10lbs on test e and anavar. What do you think our Olympic sprinters were on in the 70's? lol

You can cut on anavar. That's a great cut. Seen plenty if people drop fat and put on about 10lbs on test e and anavar. What do you think our Olympic sprinters were on in the 70's? lol

Var is a good cutter when at a caloric deficit, i.e. Anti-catabolic. Tren is too. Most of our sprinters have popped for ephedra (carl lewis) or winstrol (JJK);no? Can't say I know as much about the 70s

Anavar at one point was officially a part of our sprinting program. We cut that out in the 70's as steroids were thought more and more to be cheating.

I'm thinking of running the oxandrovar by itself with just milk thistle. Or possibly with n2guard. I have enough trouble with my eyes to mess with sarms which I believe gw is if I'm not mistake. Correct me if I'm wrong.

But I felt like the review of oxandrovar on evolution.org was good enough to at least give it a shot solo.

Top Bottom