Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Enough Said ... Let's Poll .. Best Fat Burner

Choose your Best Fat Burner Supplement (Legal)

• Xenadrine

Votes: 231 20.3%
  • MD6

Votes: 25 2.2%
  • Adipokinetix

Votes: 55 4.8%
  • Dynametric Xtreme

Votes: 41 3.6%
  • Hydroxycut

Votes: 203 17.9%
  • Lipokinetix

Votes: 56 4.9%
  • Transdermal Gel

Votes: 35 3.1%
  • Others

Votes: 490 43.1%

• Total voters
I've never noticed any fat burner really being anything more than a stim. So, I just like whatever is the strongest that doesn't give me a cracked out feeling after my second dosage. Lipo-6 can kinda give me that feeling. I guess I like Stacker all around the best.

Another vote for Forged Burner. <-- It is UNBELIVABLE. Basically a appetite supressant that HELPS you eat a clean and healthy diet. THAT'S how you lose weight.

c

Forged is the ONLY one I have ever tried that works 100% as advertised. And as a lifetime fat ass I have tried them all. Stacking with T3@100mcg/week is a hell of a combo for me.

My wife doesn't get as much out of forged as I do so YMMV!

Forged is the ONLY one I have ever tried that works 100% as advertised. And as a lifetime fat ass I have tried them all. Stacking with T3@100mcg/week is a hell of a combo for me.

Did you purchase your forged from ntbm?

yeah I had to stop using it cuz it eventually started giving me headaches and I got all wiry. Sucked cuz it seemed to be working.

Now I just take n2kts and work out like a monster with a healthy diet with a bit of reduced calories. Works much better.

Top Bottom