Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log enemallithorre Rehab Log (peptides + first Test E cycle)

IMO you should make sure your injury's are recovered before you even think about running a cycle. Get yourself squared away and get your training/diet in check for 6 months or so after you are healed and then think about a cycle. If you are carrying injury you won't be ale to get the most out of the cycle and may even injure yourself again. Just my 2c.
Agreed.

nice where are you getting your peptides from?
At first, I was planning to purchase from Umbrella Labs, but as I was checking out, I was disappointed to see that they no longer ship to Europe. I hope it's just temporary. Therefore, I bought them from Particle Peptides. The quality seems good so far, but it's still too soon to say for sure.

So, this is how I'm training at the moment. I've marked the exercises that I sometimes switch up. Right now, my ankle feels better than my shoulder, but I still can't put a lot of weight on my leg. When I can't do squats, I like to use the leg press machine instead. Sometimes I do shoulder presses, but I usually go for the smith machine because it feels more comfortable to me. Unfortunately, the bench press still hurts, so I stick to about 70-75% of my one-rep max, but I do more reps. On the bright side, pulling exercises feel pretty smooth and don't cause me any pain.

Oh, and I also booked an appointment with a really good physiotherapist in my town who specializes in athlete injuries (next month). I'm hoping to get some help with my shoulder, and maybe get some other tips. Also to get second opinion about some muscle disbalance issues.

111.png

222.png

Last edited:
Today is an example of not that great planned diet. Throughout the day, I made sure to consume WPC with natural flavor (no sweeteners). In the morning, I mixed it with oats, banana slices, and cinnamon. Right after my workout, I had another banana with a protein shake. Well, I'll admit it, I made a pit stop at McDonald's and had 2 post workout cheeseburgers.. gonna be transparent here. For dinner, I had a bowl of rice, around 300g of baked chicken breasts, and some carrot salad that I had prepped earlier. And now that I am home, I'm planning to have some curd with blueberries and protein powder on top, along with guacamole wraps.

Top Bottom