Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

End of cycle dilema

redstared

Hey guys, I would appreciate some help. I know people are going to say I should have been better prepared for my cycle, and they are probably right. But it is what it is, and now I have to learn my lesson and try to make the most of it.
First my stats: I have been going to the gym for many years, but religiously lifting and eating for around 3 years. I am 28 years old, 5.8", 182 pounds, and 13% bodyfat. I have never used any gear previously.

I have only one available source who hooked me up with gear. He recommended t400 and I bought a bottle, meaning to do 500mg a week split into two injections for a 10 week cycle. I read online about t400 being painful, but I also read people claiming that the pain was exaggerated and there were different techniques to lessen the pain (such as heating the test before injection).

Anyway I started my cycle 7 weeks ago and found the t400 to be unbearable. I did only two injections before I decided that there was no way I was going to be able to handle that amount of pain for 10 weeks. So I went back to my source and asked him for some test cyp instead, thinking I would use the cyp for the rest of my cycle, and leave the t400 for another cycle, when I could mix it with something else (as I've read that mixing it lessens the pain of injecting).

I am now finishing the 7th week of my cycle, and I have been doing 500mg of test cyp split into two shots a week. The test cyp my source gave me is of a different brand than the t400, and reading about this brand online I found less than desirable reviews. The complaints about the brand are unfortunately right on the money, as this stuff is obviously WAY underdosed. I have not felt any sort of kick, minimal strength gains, and a lot of body acne (which one of the reviews also mentioned). I am up about 4 pounds, and I do have to say I have dropped some bodyfat (at least 2%, down to 11%). I don't think the problem should lie in my training or diet. I eat 3000 very clean calories. I did not want to balloon up like 20 pounds, I was only aiming for 10 as clean as possible pounds by the end of my cycle.

Anyway, here is my question. Can I switch to the t400 for the last 3 weeks of my cycle without upsetting my hormone balance too much? I am willing to withstand the pain for 3 weeks if I can make the most of this cycle, and I know the t400 is a much better quality test. However, since the t400 has prop in it, as well as cyp, how is this going to affect my hormone balance? I am worried that I am going to spike my test levels from the sudden infusion of prop, and in the long run do myself a disservice. If anyone can chime in with some help, I would much appreciate it. And yes, I know I should have planned all of this better.

tl;dr: Can I switch from test cyp to t400 in the 8th week of my 10 week planed cycle without upsetting my hormone balance? Thanks in advance guys. Please try not to flame me too much.

place a large gauge needle in the top of the rubber stopper to act as a vent and bake it.. this will help reduce some of the alcohol content and the associated pain from injecting. if you bake it without a vent the shit will blow up!

I don't think I'm allowed to say the name of the lab my t400 is from, but I don't think it's Mexican. It's some weird Canadian Italian lab, or at least the packaging presents the product as being so. Truthfully I haven't managed to find any reviews of it online, but my source claims that it's a new lab. And I have heard by word of mouth that it's decent stuff. It has to be better than the underdosed garbage I'm taking right now, that's for sure.

Thanks Stryker. I will try that out with the t400.

Anyone else think it's ok to switch to t400 from (underdosed) cyp this late in a cycle?

Why not cut the t400 with the test cyp? If you adjust the dosage properly you could cut down on some of the pain and also at least you would know you were getting some properly dosed gear with some underdosed gear.but bake it too. I'm no expert but I've heard this advice given before.

is getting blood work an option for you? that would give you an idea of how much test is in your system.

mixing it with the cyp is probably your best bet. go for smaller but more frequent injections if you are gonna keep going.

Top Bottom