Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Emotional

I actually missed my first child being born while I was deployed, that was the hardest thing in my life without a doubt!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using EliteFitness

Yeah, but as you said make every moment count when you can...at least you are not being selfish being away from your family bro, you are serving our country...your girls have a real life hero in their lives...Godspeed brother!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Yeah, but as you said make every moment count when you can...at least you are not being selfish being away from your family bro, you are serving our country...your girls have a real life hero in their lives...Godspeed brother!

Thanks brother!! Means alot to hear stuff like that, you would be surprised how often we get hated on!! Especially up here on d.c. Where I live (of all places) a simple thank you goes a long way for us!!!

Dam MA I just had a thread on here about that. The misses wanted to cancel membership so we can enjoy the summer more with them.But after reading thru this thread , now I understand where she was coming from. Maybe it was me just being selfish, so now I go early in the day for this exact reason.

We need our time bro...if we don't take care of ourselves, we are no good to our loved ones. I would feel guilty training during the day if I knew my girls were at home waiting for me, so I train while they are sleeping...like now, just did chest/calves & 45 min cardio, they are probably just waking up (7:55 am here) and I will be home to bring my wife her morning coffee in bed, and make Mickey Mouse waffles for my little girl...things she will remember for the rest of her life...these are the moments that count!

Just get your ass up and get it done in the morning bro!

Thanks brother!! Means alot to hear stuff like that, you would be surprised how often we get hated on!! Especially up here on d.c. Where I live (of all places) a simple thank you goes a long way for us!!!

Its like that song from Limp Bizkit..."I know why you want to hate me, because hate is all the world thats even seen lately"...I have a brother at Fort Polk right now, just got back from Afghanistan a few months ago, Army, was the hardest 18 months to deal with praying everyday he comes home healthy and in one piece...mortar squad 10th Mtn. Div...had some close calls for sure. People are so caught up in media bullshit, can't think for themselves...you are a good human bro, doing what you do for all of us! Proud of you brother!

Its like that song from Limp Bizkit..."I know why you want to hate me, because hate is all the world thats even seen lately"...I have a brother at Fort Polk right now, just got back from Afghanistan a few months ago, Army, was the hardest 18 months to deal with praying everyday he comes home healthy and in one piece...mortar squad 10th Mtn. Div...had some close calls for sure. People are so caught up in media bullshit, can't think for themselves...you are a good human bro, doing what you do for all of us! Proud of you brother!

Glad he can home safe!! We always say a successful deployment is one in which everyone comes home, luckily we had a safe one. (marine corps) close calls for sure, but it comes with the territory, I was in Iraq hoping I get one more to Afghanistan before the war stops (call, me crazy, but its why I joined, its how most of us are!)

Well said bro

Top Bottom