Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elusive picture of APP's pool party

Deus Ex Machina said:
wrong-party.jpg

HAHAHA!!! my eyes!!

had to quote this to save you scrolling

over in the middle right there's a fat Bill Gates who looks like he just got punched in the mouth not too long ago while hatless Y_lifter spots the guy taking the pic with an "oh shit" look on his face like "this is going to be on the internet faster than you can say 'don't tell Salma'"

on the bottom right there's a bearded Chef Wide admiring Wodin's left gun while sharing recipes and just generally enjoying life in that quickly pruning man-quartet

a dejected WTFBBQ near the top alone at the table quietly shitting himself on that towel and wondering why on earth his fiancee bought him a coffee table for his birthday

up in the top right corner you'll see AAP proudly displaying his ability to deep throat a 40oz of Schlitz

Deus Ex Machina said:
APP, is that pic pretty much the epitome of everything you hate? (fat bears)

would you call them bears, or grandpa bears?

Yes.

I call them.....

disgusting.

Some of you have examined this pic way too hard. (no pun intended)

Re: Re: Elusive picture of APP's pool party

supersizeme said:

HAHAHA!!! my eyes!!

had to quote this to save you scrolling

over in the middle right there's a fat Bill Gates who looks like he just got punched in the mouth not too long ago while hatless Y_lifter spots the guy taking the pic with an "oh shit" look on his face like "this is going to be on the internet faster than you can say 'don't tell Salma'"

on the bottom right there's a bearded Chef Wide admiring Wodin's left gun while sharing recipes and just generally enjoying life in that quickly pruning man-quartet

a dejected WTFBBQ near the top alone at the table quietly shitting himself on that towel and wondering why on earth his fiancee bought him a coffee table for his birthday

up in the top right corner you'll see AAP proudly displaying his ability to deep throat a 40oz of Schlitz
have to spread my karma first but, that made me laugh. har har.

i can only imagine what was found stuck in the pool filter!

Top Bottom