Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Party at My Condo!

Very nice place Rach, just a few questions though:

1) How are you paying for this on a PT salary?
2) Are you hooking?
3) Can I call you Rach?

Rachel isn't a personal trainer. She does those classes on the side. She has a good, professional job/career (a couple of things going actually), and has her MBA.

Rachel's doing alright.

Sweet diggs. I just checked my mailbox, and still no plane ticket. I'm sure this is just an oversight. Can't wait!

Rachel isn't a personal trainer. She does those classes on the side. She has a good, professional job/career (a couple of things going actually), and has her MBA.

Rachel's doing alright.

He's correct here - I work my regular job as well as do steady working for an M&A/Investment Banking Group on the side - write their private placement drafts/offering memorandums, maintain their website and whatever else they need that is related to writing, administrative, print etc.

Girls who plan their screwing aggressively and have careers going for them often have outstanding outcomes.

Rule number 1: Be attractive. No celebratory attractive,just attractive.

Rule number 2: Be sweet.

Rule number 3: When in a relstionship, give it up like a 20 dolar whore. Make your man wake-up the next mornig half-way embarasseed thinking: "Did we reall do all that shit last wekk?"

If sex becomes an adventure where he feels the need so strech and warm-up before entering your bedroom, he's probably not goign anywhwer anytime soon.

Constantly drained balls = trapped man.

Just sayin'

I don't have a man to trap however - and I'm not saying I'm going to act like a 20 dollar whore ;)

BTW am I the only one having problems with the way the forum is loading? I tried two different browsers, and no good...

I don't have a man to trap however - and I'm not saying I'm going to act like a 20 dollar whore ;)

BTW am I the only one having problems with the way the forum is loading? I tried two different browsers, and no good...

Having loading problems here too. Profile and replies work fine, but the threads themselves come-up fuxored.

Top Bottom