Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elite Powerlifters?

Robert Jan

who on elite has the biggest

Bench
Squat
Dead
Total

BW bench ratio
BW squat ratio
BW dead ratio
BW total ratio

?

Certainly not me. If you are looking for the best lifter, I would want to know who had the highest wilkes points instead of bw ratio.

Not you stilts. ;)

There are plenty of strong mofos here. I'd say not too many that post regularly ar quite as elite a bencher as Jay.

There are a few strong squatters. Highest I have noticed that was hit in a meet was Freak's 810!

Deads- Few guys here too. Arioch is excellent, Freak pulls great too, JimmyDean pulled big I think and for a little guy I'm not to shabby.

The cool thing about this board is it doesn't matter if you are lifting 50 lbs or 1,000. The fact that you show interest and the heart and desire to get stronger is enough to have the support and help from all of the PLers here. That's why I post here. All you guys rock.

I'D RATHER BE DEADLIFTING said:
The cool thing about this board is it doesn't matter if you are lifting 50 lbs or 1,000. The fact that you show interest and the heart and desire to get stronger is enough to have the support and help from all of the PLers here. That's why I post here. All you guys rock.

very well said. :)

I agree too, cool thing about this board is that whether you bench 250, or 500, everyone is treated with respect, as long as they show respect, they get it in return.

That being said, I think this is a legitimate question. I don't know for sure, but I can throw out the following.

PowerlifterJay has the highest bench of anyone on the board that I know of. He is a 600 club member. I am not trying to slight anyone here. If someone has done more, please straighten me out. My guess is that he also has the best by formula.

Squat: my guess would be, Freak19, Irishpower, or Flapwrlifter, who has not posted in a while, but a few of us know him, and he is strong as shit.

Deadlift: I think Arioch. But Freak and Irish are very very good pullers too. By formula, we have a couple of smaller guys who have not been powerlifting very long who have already pulled 3 times bodyweight. I'd Rather Be Deadlifting, and Deceiver are some very very strong pullers.

By the way. I could beat Jay by formula on the bench . . . if only I could figure out some way to lose 50 or 60 lbs bodyweight without losing any off my bench.

Others who know more specifics, or know I am wrong about any of this, please let us know.

B.

By the way. I could beat Jay by formula on the bench . . . if only I could figure out some way to lose 50 or 60 lbs bodyweight without losing any off my bench.

I plan on setting world records on all three lifts plus the total this year. I just have a couple of things I need to do yet and my name will be there across the board. They are:

1.) Maintain my stength
2.) Lose 125 lbs.
3.) Get a sex change

benchmonster:

thanks for the props.

actually, i have yet to total elite. i totalled 2005 at the APF Senior National in the 308 class
squat: 832
bench: 573
dead: 600 (dont ask.. i got screwed)

i'll be competing at 275 this go around and hopefully will put in a semi-respectable deadlift. i have done over 700 several times in the gym, but that dont count :)

/irish

Top Bottom