Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EF Twitter for Monday.

Razorguns

Went to the post office today. OMG, there was no like no lineup for once. Sweet.

Ran a few miles on the treadmill. The first hint you're getting old, is when your legs start hurting. My legs hurt.

Saw a hot asian chick today. I'm sure she's thinking i saw a hot nerd today.

CNN is still talking about Economies Gone Wild. Too funny, what happened to the war on terror?

I want ice cream.

r

what the hell is a twitter

You talk about your life in sentences all day. Making your boring life look exciting to your friends.

And others with similar boring lives comment on them and vice versa. It's like a big fat graffiti wall.

Just more generation attention whoring. It's all the rage nowadays.

r

Went to the post office today. OMG, there was no like no lineup for once. Sweet.

Ran a few miles on the treadmill. The first hint you're getting old, is when your legs start hurting. My legs hurt.

Saw a hot asian chick today. I'm sure she's thinking i saw a hot nerd today.

CNN is still talking about Economies Gone Wild. Too funny, what happened to the war on terror?

I want ice cream.

r

Pics?

Twitpic rocks... pretty easy to find loads of information on Twitter before it happens elsewhere.

I thought about tweeting when I saw someone running down the road carrying what appeared to be a dead :baby: but figured I should leave the situation alone and get as far away as possible.

I feel like lance armstrong is talking to me personally when I read his tweets.

Top Bottom