Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EF Meet-Ups - Who did you meet and how did it go?

I have not met up with anyone from the site.
I did meet up with one of Manny's friends while up in Montreal but he could not make it out with us.

What about you?

I met Gambino and Caligirl.

Just grabbed lunch with bino when he was driving across the country to Oregon with his bro.

Caligirl I met when I went to Vegas for the weekend. Both nice people.

Bran - twice. Once he came to chill in NY with me, we had a funny ass time. We were driving thru Manhattan trying to do drive-by pick-ups with every chick we saw. He hair blows his hair, by the way. Also met up with him in Dallas once but just for a quick meal. When the waitress asked if we wanted dessert he said "No, we're bodybuilders"

Dunk & Swole - fuckers came to a party I threw. It was too funny. Got real fucked up with them and just ripped on every person there. Love those cats

Scots - a week or 2 ago. Light training session followed by some food and beers. Quality fucking person right there. We could have fun fucking with people.

A couple females but would keep those between us. :)

KillahBee said:
Bran - twice. Once he came to chill in NY with me, we had a funny ass time. We were driving thru Manhattan trying to do drive-by pick-ups with every chick we saw. He hair blows his hair, by the way. Also met up with him in Dallas once but just for a quick meal. When the waitress asked if we wanted dessert he said "No, we're bodybuilders"

Dunk & Swole - fuckers came to a party I threw. It was too funny. Got real fucked up with them and just ripped on every person there. Love those cats

Scots - a week or 2 ago. Light training session followed by some food and beers. Quality fucking person right there. We could have fun fucking with people.

A couple females but would keep those between us. :)

fuckin EF socialite right here
:coffee:

My man KB has regular meet-ups... Good to hear you meet some quality people or are they all of your alters and you are covering your ass. JK

Female meets??? Hummmmm
Play on playa!

yonkers weights said:
My man KB has regular meet-ups... Good to hear you meet some quality people or are they all of your alters and you are covering your ass. JK

Female meets??? Hummmmm
Play on playa!

Most happened after several years here tho, had to get to know them. All those peeps I met are part of a small group that I really get along with and really enjoy communicating with.

Top Bottom