Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ef Magazine Edition #1. This is going to happen, even if us members have to start it off. Anyone can participate, trial edition

Re: Ef Magazine Edition #1. This is going to happen, even if us members have to star

Bump.

Re: Ef Magazine Edition #1. This is going to happen, even if us members have to star

Okay so the nation, definately america, is in an obesity crisis - and no one can think of articles fat people would want?? lol!

r

awesome idea, too bad it never took off.

This is a great idea if its taken seriously maybe even ad an advice column on how to date asian woman and let me run with it.

This is a great idea if its taken seriously maybe even ad an advice column on how to date asian woman and let me run with it.

a dating columb, especially as it relates to finding healthy stuff to eat at restaurants u take fat hoes to, would be perfect for you.

oh wait ur fat

If you guys want to get this going, we can make it a reality. I need at least 10 of you who can contribute with a 600 word article every other month at least.

Any takers?

Post up!

If you guys want to get this going, we can make it a reality. I need at least 10 of you who can contribute with a 600 word article every other month at least.

Any takers?

Post up!

Start a magazine about marriage/relationships and trannys and you'll get 30 articles a day!

r

Top Bottom