Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Eco Oils

Yes, I've heard of them and see them sold everywhere, but feedback on them, (quality, experiences, dosing) has been eerily hard to find considering the amount of sources selling them.
 
I noticed someone moved this to the counterfeit forum when it has been in the Steroid discussion forum, but failed to comment on it.

If they are counterfeit, how about saying so or why or saying something, ANYTHING about them.

Why is everyone so scared to comment on this brand? Is it because it's a garbage product, or is it because it's good and competion that some mods don't want you to know about?

Now I'm REALLY curious.
And so the mystery continues....
 
Last edited:
all i know is that i know someone that tried Norma Deca @ 400mg/week.. he got rashes as an allergic reaction. not too bad, though. he continued using it, lol i know stupid. anyway he wants more, so he got Eco Oil's nandrolone deca sachets... he's gonna start using 500mg/week this monday. he would know if it's real quickly because of the rashes, so i'll keep ya posted!
 
That's the stuff I'm using and I had no problems with delivery, no problem so far with using it as well. I'm using the Test E. The price was very reasonable as well.
 
they say that they're more sterile than vials and amps... even though they say that i still question it... and i would like to know if it's the same quality as name brand... anyone else?
 
Last edited:
thegoodfoods said:
they say that they're more sterile than vials and amps... even though they say that i still question it... and i would like to know if it's the same quality as name brand... anyone else?
That remains to be determined. The lab results I've seen weren't specifically done on the products in their line that I'm going to be using, and since I'm not the one who submitted them, can't verify what exactly was tested.
Sterility is not a major concern, as I believe they are, in fact, sterile if handled in the same manner as a vial.

We're just gonna have to wait until the actual user's results reports come in, unless of course someone is willing to send some off to the lab on their dime and post results.

At this time, I feel I've researched enough and received enough information from a variety of sources and feel comfortable giving them a try.
 
Anthony Roberts said:
EcoOils have been lab tested and are of very poor quality.
wow, i didn't expect that.

sweatandscience said:
At this time, I feel I've researched enough and received enough information from a variety of sources and feel comfortable giving them a try.
yes, keep us posted on your personal experience with EcoOils. or just pm me when you feel the effects are or aren't of any quality
 
how bout a link to lab tests, I know that AR supports stealth (and so do I by the way) but i would still like to see the lab tests. thanks
 
No shit Anthony Roberts is going to say that they are poor quality. Any person working for Elite is going to down any other suppliers other than the ones they work along with!!
 
Anthony Roberts said:
EcoOils have been lab tested and are of very poor quality.
Strange, my brother and I are just finishing up a 10 wk. cycle w/ Eco Oils, and both experienced great strength/size gains. There is no doubt it is real and we had no sterility issues at all. Are they underdosed, unsterile, what's the word? :worried:
 
cgmeagle said:
Strange, my brother and I are just finishing up a 10 wk. cycle w/ Eco Oils, and both experienced great strength/size gains. There is no doubt it is real and we had no sterility issues at all. Are they underdosed, unsterile, what's the word? :worried:
what did you use? how much?



has anyone used Masteron?
 
here's an update on my friend's current cycle... he's using Test Cyp and Deca. the deca is ecooils. he usually gets some unusual side-effects, but on a previous post someone suggested Benadryl to rid of these allergic side-effects, so he's using it. he's not getting the rashes he used to get from deca. so we can't be positive whether it's the antihistamine or bunk gear. i think it's the benadryl. i guess i'll hafta wait to see if it works...
 
Using the "sustanon" and "eq" first impressions: Some of the ones I received had the information stamped on the package, others of the same type had printed labels on them - probably because the oil seems to remove the stamped info when rubbed. The eq is darker than the sust, as one would expect, so that's a good sign.
They are a bit tricky to handle, but I managed to get them all put into a sterile vial which took about 20 minutes. No notable reactions or rashes with either... the sust kinda doesn't seem to not have the "kick" that I remember from organon sustanon after day 3, but those organon ones were my first two cycles, so maybe the effects were more noticeable then.
The eq will of course have to be taken for a few weeks before I can comment on the effectiveness of them.
No problems with them arriving damaged or delayed. They came in about 3 weeks like my (international) stuff always has.
More in the coming weeks...
 
No problem with Eco oils being sterile. I suspect they are a little underdosed but im yet to see any users lab tests. I have used there sustanon for a cycle previously with bd deca and im currently using Eco sustanon @600 mg and Eco Eq @600mg for a cutter at the moment. im 8 weeks in and ive maintained my weight at 240 while dropping 7% b/f. Delivery times are excellent 1 to 2 weeks.

This thread shouldnt be in the counterfeit section
 
is it true that they smell like lavender? i've smelled it before, but idk what lavender smells like LOL but it DOES smell like something... idk what though
 
yeah, mine has no smell either. I just read somewhere else Stealth may use some oil in the product that's fragrant. Maybe to make it more likely to pass a closer inspection.
 
thegoodfoods said:
all i know is that i know someone that tried Norma Deca @ 400mg/week.. he got rashes as an allergic reaction. not too bad, though. he continued using it, lol i know stupid. anyway he wants more, so he got Eco Oil's nandrolone deca sachets... he's gonna start using 500mg/week this monday. he would know if it's real quickly because of the rashes, so i'll keep ya posted!
He should have researched on which oil was used and whether he was allergic to it. Arachis oil is not uncommon and some are allergic to it.
 
blut wump said:
He should have researched on which oil was used and whether he was allergic to it. Arachis oil is not uncommon and some are allergic to it.
well, he seems fine now. maybe it was something else altogether.


now that i've read first-hand experiences, i think i'm ready to give them a try my next cycle.
 
rg78 said:
. I suspect they are a little underdosed....
I was thinking the same thing.

But I am trying to not let that thought influence my appraisal (consciously or subconsciously), of it's performance until I have some more feedback supporting that, so I am going to use it myself according to the claimed dosage, for now.
 
Anthony Roberts said:
EcoOils have been lab tested and are of very poor quality.


AR, You say eco oils have been tested and are of poor quality. I just added eco oils equipoise to my current cycle. I'm curious about the results of these so called tests, I would love to read them.. What products of eco oils tested bad and what were the results? Please point me in the right direction if you don't have accesss to the information you are referring to,. thanks bro.
 
I'm using Eco-oils Test E right now and aside from getting used to handling the satchets, I have no problem with their products. It was a little painful at first because of too much BA, but I baked it and it's good to go.
 
I am taking their sust. I also have the EQ, but I am running through some Nutri-Vet stuff first.

Bumped my dosage up mid-cycle on thoughts they might be underdosed, and my results have improved.

They are certainly not bunk. But you may have to adjust dosages based on how your body feels. Due to their cost this shouldn't be a problem, but making changes mid-cycle is something I doubt many people would recommend. Still, I thought it was better than continuing at an ineffective dose and I'm glad I upped it.

I now take 1ml EOD.
 
I have a friend of mine that works at a lab in Boston. I will not say the name of the place or person for security reasons. My Test E from Eco-oils came back at 258mg/ml. I'm satisfied with that.
 
Mrpumped said:
I have a friend of mine that works at a lab in Boston. I will not say the name of the place or person for security reasons. My Test E from Eco-oils came back at 258mg/ml. I'm satisfied with that.


sounds good bro, looks like stealth has some healthy competition.
 
It's good to see people offering their experiences and opinions. Good or bad, hearing other's personal experience with any product is better than speculation and rumors.

Sharing honest experiences and information helps us all cut out much of the BS that is unfortunately inevitable on a sponsored board.

Thanks to those who do speak up. Someone out there is always trying the new stuff and when you share your results it helps us to steer clear or know it's ok to put down the cash.
I have no problem risking a few bucks on an untested brand and letting you all know how it went, because I can see there's guys out there who will do the same for me next time.
 
So, if anybody's still looking at this thread, I just have a few things to say about Eco Oils.

When I contemplate on it, why would anyone charge the kind of money they do on something if it doesn't work? I mean don't get me wrong, their prices are real great but when purchasing a nice cycle it could be pricey. So my theory is, even though i've never tried Eco Oils' products, I think they're legit. And reading your guys' posts it cocludes my theory. And look at Galenika's cheap price! They're cheap and they work great! And what about Stealth? GS backs them up. Like someone said previously, i think people might try to hide the fact that Eco Oils could be some real competition! And that concludes my post!
 
Top Bottom