Twoguns said:bump for some info, anyone????
That remains to be determined. The lab results I've seen weren't specifically done on the products in their line that I'm going to be using, and since I'm not the one who submitted them, can't verify what exactly was tested.thegoodfoods said:they say that they're more sterile than vials and amps... even though they say that i still question it... and i would like to know if it's the same quality as name brand... anyone else?
wow, i didn't expect that.Anthony Roberts said:EcoOils have been lab tested and are of very poor quality.
yes, keep us posted on your personal experience with EcoOils. or just pm me when you feel the effects are or aren't of any qualitysweatandscience said:At this time, I feel I've researched enough and received enough information from a variety of sources and feel comfortable giving them a try.
Strange, my brother and I are just finishing up a 10 wk. cycle w/ Eco Oils, and both experienced great strength/size gains. There is no doubt it is real and we had no sterility issues at all. Are they underdosed, unsterile, what's the word?Anthony Roberts said:EcoOils have been lab tested and are of very poor quality.

what did you use? how much?cgmeagle said:Strange, my brother and I are just finishing up a 10 wk. cycle w/ Eco Oils, and both experienced great strength/size gains. There is no doubt it is real and we had no sterility issues at all. Are they underdosed, unsterile, what's the word?![]()
thegoodfoods said:what did you use? how much?
has anyone used Masteron?
He should have researched on which oil was used and whether he was allergic to it. Arachis oil is not uncommon and some are allergic to it.thegoodfoods said:all i know is that i know someone that tried Norma Deca @ 400mg/week.. he got rashes as an allergic reaction. not too bad, though. he continued using it, lol i know stupid. anyway he wants more, so he got Eco Oil's nandrolone deca sachets... he's gonna start using 500mg/week this monday. he would know if it's real quickly because of the rashes, so i'll keep ya posted!
well, he seems fine now. maybe it was something else altogether.blut wump said:He should have researched on which oil was used and whether he was allergic to it. Arachis oil is not uncommon and some are allergic to it.
I was thinking the same thing.rg78 said:. I suspect they are a little underdosed....
Anthony Roberts said:EcoOils have been lab tested and are of very poor quality.
Mrpumped said:I have a friend of mine that works at a lab in Boston. I will not say the name of the place or person for security reasons. My Test E from Eco-oils came back at 258mg/ml. I'm satisfied with that.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














