Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EC stack vs adderline/forged burner

damn i dont know eca is def potent but i cant say anything till i try forged/adderllin. I DO KNOW that adderllin is potent!!! I wanna see what the combo will do :)

I ran forged buner solo was planning on two caps a day for 30 days got the flu so I ran it two caps a day for fourteen days and wound up losing about 6-7 lbs that havent come back in the process good price and great results the best fatburner that ive run as the only burner in the stack!

I love NTBM Forged Burner. I highly recommend this. I have also tried Adderllin and wow, that stuff is amazing. Strong stuff. My first time I tried 1 cap and I think it may have been too strong for me. I then went to 1/2 and that was perfect, believe it or not!

I have only heard people getting good results back stacking the two.
They feel quite different. Forged I didn't feel the thermo effect until I started doing cardio, adderllin I feel When I am just sitting on the couch, lol. But I have heard people say Totally different things about both.
You just have to try them to find out. They are different formulations So using both should be more effective however you dose it. These are powerful supps so take with caution.

I have only heard people getting good results back stacking the two.
They feel quite different. Forged I didn't feel the thermo effect until I started doing cardio, adderllin I feel When I am just sitting on the couch, lol. But I have heard people say Totally different things about both.
You just have to try them to find out. They are different formulations So using both should be more effective however you dose it. These are powerful supps so take with caution.
This, these are not your run of the mill burners they are very good at what they do so make sure to use them with a good diet and workout protocol

Top Bottom