Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EC stack vs adderline/forged burner

testboi123

what do you guys think will get better results, gonna try N2slin either way with it but ephedrine caffeine stack or adderline/forged burner. of course will be on cutting diet and strength training/cardio.

Adderlin is an incredible product. For myself it is the strongest thermo I've taken. People do react quite differently to Stims and I will say that most people only take one pill at a time twice a day. But there are a smaller % of people who need to take 2 at a time. For a person with a normal effect from stims 2 will ROCK you. Plenty of reviews from peolple who have said that. I would start with one pill twice a day dosing and adjust from there. I am the opposite and can get an effect off half a tablet. This is also not the norm of course though either.

Addeerlin/Forged gets my vote

i havent tried adderlin/forged combo but ECA is awesome

I have tried adderlin by itself for a day and i felt amazing. Kinda the same way as EC

Ill have to try both them out!

Melohh's pictures are very real in her thread.You can see her progress She also diets and does both cardio and lifts weights.

Need2slin and adderllin.. Hmmm.. Perfect combo :D

I've used the Adderllin/forged burner stack and ECA . Both are good but the adderllin/burner stack is bad ass and felt more potent!:evil:

Dont start with a full dose , i used 1 cap of each spread out 4-6 hours apart.
Lart or melohh can probably help you find the dosing sweet-spot :)

Top Bottom