Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
I'm gonna need to know WhyTF Mitch bombed Cindy. I'm trying to talk about retarded, Texan, Ebola-ridden healthcare workers.

bc he's a huge pain in the ass

gets annoyed w/ me talking about this

to be fair I've been talking about it to him since June or July though

I will not be silenced! lololo

oh god, everyone who gets to know me knows I really wanna be a prepper. lolo

But don't let myself get that far, I just like to talk. It's interesting to me to think about different scenarios and disasters like this have always morbidly fascinated me. Watching the questions the reporters asked Josh during the white house briefing this week. It's like a real life movie only the actors are way less competent. Remember back in the day when the disaster movies.. think Armageddon... and they always portrayed United States like AMERICA FUCK YEAH SAVIOR OF THE WORLD then you realize IRL it's nothing at all like that and no one is coming to save you, because they can't.

Honestly though guys, do you not know any nurses? I'm close to a lot of nurses and even if those of us out and about aren't gonna get this tomorrow...read The Hot Zone. The nurses and our hospitals are not prepared for this yet and they are uneasy and if something doesn't change, there will be no one to treat anyone. They have kids and families too. We aren't prepared for more than a handful of cases here and what happened in Dallas is frightening to think that they thought we were so prepared and our healthcare system so superior and come to find out, only 4 hospitals in the US are equipped to deal with this. Most of us are anxious of the idea of puking up our liquified digestive system, not being able to get pain meds bc you can't insert a needle, and well honestly, your vagina can disintegrate. I'm just saying.

oh god, everyone who gets to know me knows I really wanna be a prepper. lolo

But don't let myself get that far, I just like to talk. It's interesting to me to think about different scenarios and disasters like this have always morbidly fascinated me. Watching the questions the reporters asked Josh during the white house briefing this week. It's like a real life movie only the actors are way less competent. Remember back in the day when the disaster movies.. think Armageddon... and they always portrayed United States like AMERICA FUCK YEAH SAVIOR OF THE WORLD then you realize IRL it's nothing at all like that and no one is coming to save you, because they can't.

Honestly though guys, do you not know any nurses? I'm close to a lot of nurses and even if those of us out and about aren't gonna get this tomorrow...read The Hot Zone. The nurses and our hospitals are not prepared for this yet and they are uneasy and if something doesn't change, there will be no one to treat anyone. They have kids and families too. We aren't prepared for more than a handful of cases here and what happened in Dallas is frightening to think that they thought we were so prepared and our healthcare system so superior and come to find out, only 4 hospitals in the US are equipped to deal with this. Most of us are anxious of the idea of puking up our liquified digestive system, not being able to get pain meds bc you can't insert a needle, and well honestly, your vagina can disintegrate. I'm just saying.

Now thats what i call a cool fucking story rob

America is fucked

Totally fucked...everything is a fucking mess...nobody worries about their own lives.

Top Bottom